Sooooo.........13 years of punting....with pound to euro equivalent figure the basic cost of an all-in punt was 70 euro in 1997...average of 3 punts per month so thats approx 100 punts in the first four years or approx 7000 euro, then we had the actual change over to the euro and price of a punt unilaterally went up to 100 euro a pop for next two years (at the same rate of 3 per month) so thats approx 6000 euro, and then we entered the present phase of approximately 150 euro per punt (give or take the odd threesome or 2 hour extravaganza) again at the same rate of 3 "adventures" per month thats 26,000 euro....

Plus some sundries: 2 bouts of crabs= 2 cringy visits to the GP and a wholly unnecessary prescription for malathion ointment, total cost 100 euro and a large chunk of dignity

and finally

a recent STI, due to needlessly postponing seeing a GP I ended up making a visit to both a GP (100 euro for visit and labs; two cotton swabs down my japs eye...ah cherished memories) and then a trip to A&E coz I got a secondary infection in my left testicle (swollen ball, excruciating pain, small chance of surgery, time off work, awkward questions, more cherished memories!!) figure with meds etc. over all cost 200 euro....

So there ya go, I dunno folks sometimes I think about these things and wonder about how I'm livin me life (but as I said before, no judgement here, respect to everyone)
hope everyone is doin alright, lincoln