Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Duo

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thicklanger View Post
    Disappointed to hear that about Angelina; a few years ago and she was awesome
    I had a similar experience there. Great memories from a few years ago. Recent meeting was one to erase from the memory

2. Default

Anyone try MFM

We don’t get too many Duos in midlands. Now and again in Athlone. Although there is 2 beautiful ladies in Athlone currently and would love a duo with them. Maybe Belinda and Kate Shine might get together ����

I remember about 6 or 7 years ago arranging to meet up with a classy blonde Czech girl and her friend was on EI seperate. I asked her could we do the duo all together and she said yes ...We met in a hotel on the southside ...Unbelievable Mind Blowing experience. Her friend was like an American actress ,long black hair ...And I can't remember both their names ...One time to truly remember that's for sure . How the years have flown by

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sarah and Angel were my very first duo and my best to this day. Not many advertising at the moment.
    " I always leave them better than I found them"...

Quote Originally Posted by Rck100 View Post
    Super Duo is Bridget and Lara. Irish great fun both with each other and the client. They are mature but I prefer to think experienced. Well worth a visit. In this case don’t worry about the opt out of reviews.
    Can highly recommend Lara and Bridget. As mentioned above they are mature and don't worry about the optout of reviews.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gitzer69 For This Useful Post:

OpenMindOllie (07-04-24)

Reviews

I agree on Lara and Bridget. If you like mature Irish ladies they are the ones for you. If you are respectful and chat to them they will try to give you what you want. Their appartment is central and pleasant also.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to irdave For This Useful Post:

OpenMindOllie (07-04-24)

Reviews

Also recommending Lara & Bridget, lovely ladies. Saw again recently, will see again. A lot of fun and both extremely welcoming.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345