Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah View Post
Well done Elle. However, stewards enquiry should be called as I think Anna is being ripped off. Honestly with all the discussions on review system, trusted badges etc somebody needs to make a decision and agree a format once and for all.

i think stewards inquiry definitely should be called, as RciFlair just making up the rules while he goes along with it at the end of day rule is rule shouldnt be change around whenever suits.

Correct me if im wrong Rules only should be changed before not after the competition is over
Just to clarify I didn't change or impose any new rules for the February competition.

I decided not to count Eoin3's review because he only has two and they're both of Anna. That suspicious. Also I didn't count XPS's review because he has a rat on one of his 4 reviews. All 4 have been ratted now. Anything suspicious shouldn't be counted and that goes without saying. This is not the first time I haven't counted suspect reviews. It occurs a lot.

The review system is taking 1,000 reviews a month. Thats a 60% increase from this time last year and a 40% increase since the summer. In December and January alone between 800-900 profiles were created posting new reviews. Its simply becoming a joke.

The reviews archives are being cleaned at the moment with the deleting of 2nd/3rd reviews as no-one is permitted to review the same girl more than once. I myself had to delete 4 of my own reviews.

Also at the end of the day this Comp is my Comp. I'm trying my best to keep it as clean and fair as possible. Everyone knows that.

Ric xxx

PS Coming soon... the new Trusted Reviewer Criteria.