Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Happy Birthday, Lieutenant Harry Callahan on February 5th.

  1. Default Happy Birthday, Lieutenant Harry Callahan on February 5th.

    Happy Birthday, tomorrow, February 5th, Lieutenant. Sorry, we can't be around to drink German beer with you. Upcoming European tour.
    Kerry, Jeff, Tom and Dave

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead View Post
    Happy Birthday, tomorrow, February 5th, Lieutenant. Sorry, we can't be around to drink German beer with you. Upcoming European tour.
    thanks guys great to hear from you im the big four 0 tommorow me getting old but still metalthrashing mad thanks

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    thanks guys great to hear from you im the big four 0 tommorow me getting old but still metalthrashing mad thanks
    Happy birthday, young man. Wish I was 40 again but that was 24 years ago.
    Im gonna raise your roof
    Ring your bell and thats the truth
    Speed dont kill and Im the proof
    Just call me Snaggletooth

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    All at Sea.
    Posts
    195

    Default Motorhead ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnaggleTooth View Post
    Happy birthday, young man. Wish I was 40 again but that was 24 years ago.
    Yaaarrrr , Good Evening " LEMMY ", do ya still sport them Muttonchops ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    thanks guys great to hear from you im the big four 0 tommorow me getting old but still metalthrashing mad thanks
    Happy Birthday Harry. Sure, you're only a child.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy_Birthday_Wishes-Birthday-148_big.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	16138  

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Happy Birthday Harry,

    we had a whip around for you to get a lady to jump out of a cake for you

    Alas times are hard so all we could afford was

    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Happy Birthday Harry,

    we had a whip around for you to get a lady to jump out of a cake for you

    Alas times are hard so all we could afford was

    fucking brilliant doozer got a great laugh as usual

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •