Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: The ' Having a good Rant' Thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    up to my neck in it !
    Posts
    360

    Angry The ' Having a good Rant' Thread

    Please feel free to vent your feelings and get it off your chest.
    Nothing is taboo- just let rip

    I'm listening.................

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default giving out

    I hate people who come onto forum websites and start whining and moaning about things that bother them add inflict their misery onto others, Ohhhh "I dont like this" ,"I dont like that".....moan moan moan... listen to me.......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    I hate being stuck behind female African drivers, they always go way too slow, they indicate left and go right, on sunday mornings they wear huge head piece's on their heads and they can't move their necks to check the mirrors and they always seem to be conducting a seemingly very loud and animated conversation with someone, all the while i am stuck behind them aaaaaaghhhhh.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    All at Sea.
    Posts
    195

    Default Still too expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    Please feel free to vent your feelings and get it off your chest.
    Nothing is taboo- just let rip

    I'm listening.................
    --------------------------------------------------

    Yaaarrr, dare I moan about the price of a PUNT being extortionate,or is that taboo ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    Nothing is taboo- just let rip
    Within the rules...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Within the rules...

    Something else i hate is people who have to throw their weight around especially when there is no need.
    I'm sure we are all very aware of the rules...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    When someone says

    "Nothing is taboo- just let rip"

    That pretty much covers everything. Its prudent to make clear that there are in fact things that cannot be "ranted" about. I am in fact posting so that no one loses the run of themselves and gets banned for acting on improper advice from the OP...

    Not everyone is aware of the rules as evidenced by the very long list of sorry individuals who had to be banned in last while.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    When someone says

    "Nothing is taboo- just let rip"

    That pretty much covers everything. Its prudent to make clear that there are in fact things that cannot be "ranted" about. I am in fact posting so that no one loses the run of themselves and gets banned for acting on improper advice from the OP...

    Not everyone is aware of the rules as evidenced by the very long list of sorry individuals who had to be banned in last while.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    All at Sea.
    Posts
    195

    Default Gloves off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post

    Something else i hate is people who have to throw their weight around especially when there is no need.
    I'm sure we are all very aware of the rules...
    Yaaarrrr , by my reckonin 4 ounces is a "light-weight", so seems he be a boxing well
    above his station

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    well b t y b r. . .
    Posts
    1,283

    Wink adolf goes postal

    did you see any of the ---hitlerrantsparodies-- on YOU TUBE.....(sorry no link)

    no one can do a rant on a whole variety of topics quite like adolf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •