Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle O'Neill

Reviews

Proud day in the North
    we've come a long way from the dark days of the past!!

I think these ladies will make a great team bringing us all into a better shared future!!
    Keyla

https://gofund.me/8e340537
    ...................⬆⬆⬆⬆
    Please help save a young woman's life!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (04-02-24), Thoreau (04-02-24)

Reviews

Michelle O'Neill

Keyla

...................⬆⬆⬆⬆

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Emma Little-Pengelly

Keyla

...................⬆⬆⬆⬆

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by morelovin View Post
    Well you’ll have one vote like the rest of us. Thankfully that partitionist mentality is a minority view. Does the hypocrisy not even register with you? You don’t want a united Ireland because you want to keep a flag that was actually meant to represent a united Ireland. Who said we would loose the flag anyway? A united Ireland will happen in about 15 years, the unionist population is shrinking and the reason for Northern Ireland to exist is crumbling. Michelle O Neill being FM indicates its end game for NI as a political entity and that’s a good thing in my book.
    Nothing I would like better than a 32 county united Ireland but I am looking at the situation with my eyes wide open. For this to happen there will have to be considerable give and take from both sides and I just don't see that happening for a long time. It's not a case of having a referendum winning it because obvious it will pass by a massive majority. I would feel guilty even having a vote because as I live in the south I have never gone through a check point, no family member ever got killed or injured during the trouble and I'm not sure if it's fair that I have a voice in deciding what happens in the North. The Unionists and there's about a million are not going to leave and cross over the England. They are here for generations. If we want a united Ireland they have to be accompanied. That's why i believe we are a long long way from this vision. Tread carefully, very carefully is what we need to do and yesterday was another small positive step in the right direction, and isn't that great

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benny123 For This Useful Post:

Larrii (04-02-24), Thoreau (04-02-24)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

We wish them all well, but it must be clear that we're not going to be subsidising them by £10,000 a head after unity.
    Mmmm-hmm

10. Default

A united Ireland will never happen because the ordinary 'joe soaps' on either side will never accept it. Some things aren't meant to go together. You don't put milk on your chips and vinegar in your tea. !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to konus For This Useful Post:

Thoreau (04-02-24)

Reviews

Good to see NI finally going to get the money they deserve but O Neill not good, SF will ruin the Youth of Ireland / NI.

Its open all borders and Brits/ Irish out and immigrants in

I am looking forward to the holiday tomorrow. But naming it St Brigid’s Day is not very inclusive. An example of the Government not really interested in any unity, not only of the island but with any cultures not Native Catholic Irish.

Ireland is a tribal island. Not even true unity today in the twenty-six counties.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to oldguy For This Useful Post:

Privet (04-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Benny123 View Post
    Nothing I would like better than a 32 county united Ireland but I am looking at the situation with my eyes wide open. For this to happen there will have to be considerable give and take from both sides and I just don't see that happening for a long time. It's not a case of having a referendum winning it because obvious it will pass by a massive majority. I would feel guilty even having a vote because as I live in the south I have never gone through a check point, no family member ever got killed or injured during the trouble and I'm not sure if it's fair that I have a voice in deciding what happens in the North. The Unionists and there's about a million are not going to leave and cross over the England. They are here for generations. If we want a united Ireland they have to be accompanied. That's why i believe we are a long long way from this vision. Tread carefully, very carefully is what we need to do and yesterday was another small positive step in the right direction, and isn't that great
    I followed "history" live yesterday - with the various experts giving their valuable opinions taken on board - but this considered "reflection" given here, stragegically sets out the parameters of the future in plain and simple language which I totally agree with - well done Sir - for telling it as it is.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Thoreau For This Useful Post:

Benny123 (04-02-24)

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    Good to see NI finally going to get the money they deserve but O Neill not good, SF will ruin the Youth of Ireland / NI.

Its open all borders and Brits/ Irish out and immigrants in
    I am so glad I am 64 and hopefully off this planet before AI, A cashless society, Rediculus levels of PC and a World Government take over. I pity the youth of today with nothing but a distopian world to look forward to in their future. And the sad thing is, the youth of today are accepting all this change with open arms. Can someone shout ''Stop'' please.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to konus For This Useful Post:

DamoEI (04-02-24)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast