Thread: Michelle O'Neill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    Good to see NI finally going to get the money they deserve but O Neill not good, SF will ruin the Youth of Ireland / NI.

Its open all borders and Brits/ Irish out and immigrants in
    I am so glad I am 64 and hopefully off this planet before AI, A cashless society, Rediculus levels of PC and a World Government take over. I pity the youth of today with nothing but a distopian world to look forward to in their future. And the sad thing is, the youth of today are accepting all this change with open arms. Can someone shout ''Stop'' please.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to konus For This Useful Post:

DamoEI (04-02-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    I am so glad I am 64 and hopefully off this planet before AI, A cashless society, Rediculus levels of PC and a World Government take over. I pity the youth of today with nothing but a distopian world to look forward to in their future. And the sad thing is, the youth of today are accepting all this change with open arms. Can someone shout ''Stop'' please.
    You may well be 64 but you might well live long enough to see a United Ireland !
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

would the south be able to cope with another 6 counties, they are making a shocking hash job of the 26 they have, shocking carry on altogether...... leo, meehole, eamon are the three stooges

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    its madness
    AI Will destroy us all if we don't destroy ourselves first with WW3, Biden does not care about peace as he loves war and knows hes ready for the knackers yard anyway..
    Bill Gates making more poison to kill us off, we are being hit from all directions......
    as for the youth they know no better and believe technology is the answer and way forward, no talking to the teens nowadays