Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: E-I March Competition: RBS 6 Nations

Reviews

It looks like another 49 years before we win another Grand Slam. Maybe O'Connell and O'Gara should have spenet less time drinking milk and lucozade as it done them no good today. I saw O'Connell on The Late Late Show a few weeks ago and said it was unlikely we would win the Grand Slam this year with France and England away. I thought when I heard this it was the wrong thing to say in public even if he believed it. Theres still the chance of the triple crown. But their needs to be a massive improvement.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Sorry gusys but u were not thinking we are going to let you win at the Stade de France???

And what a game 33-10 who had thought
    sorry guys maybe next time

Reviews

Scotlands winger Thom Evans suffered 'a serious back injury' in the match today according to his coach get well soon Thom....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    ITALY V ENGLAND

england win --england to score less than 4 tries --italy to lose by less than 7 points
    This prediction was made after the 2:00 pm submission deadline and not posted on the relevant thread in the Competitions forum. For these reasons, it is must unfortunately be declared null and void.

Default ok bud no probs.

no probs mate ,
    the thread slammed shut thats why i could n`t enter on thread.i then entered the prediction a couple of minutes past 2 on this thread . because of that, i may be knocked off the leaderboard tonight but theres lots of points to be played for yet
    Last edited by sexyfukka; 14-02-10 at 12:40.

Default one boyos point

yeah i top the leaderboard now but i submitted my predictions for italy v england a couple of minutes past two yesterday and i`m told thats too late.one more welsh point yesterday would have given me the perfect saturday predictions.
    roll on two weeks time.

italy 12-england17
    another perfect prediction from me from yesterday but not allowed apparently so a good few points dropped by me from this

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    no probs mate ,
    the thread slammed shut thats why i could n`t enter on thread.i then entered the prediction a couple of minutes past 2 on this thread . because of that, i may be knocked off the leaderboard tonight but theres lots of points to be played for yet
    Yes, the thread is locked once the first match kicks-off. Mind you, having missed out on the Italy v England prediction, Italy came very close to denying any of us any points today.

Maybe I'll have to wait until you have made your predictions in future before I post mine........just don't leave it too late.

Reviews

Just to remind everybody that the deadline for all this weekends 6 nations rugby predictions is 20:00 tomorrow, Friday 26 February when Wales v France kicks off (or as Alec Horan would say Sheep Shaggers v Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys).

Reviews

Brothers and Elle, this is the final notification to get all this weekend's rugby predictions posted ahead of tonights 8.00 pm kick-off in the Millennium Stadium:

V

Who will get shagged and who will surrender?

Mesdames et Messieures faites vos jeux.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast