Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: E-I March Competition: RBS 6 Nations

credit given to where it`s due and thats to carlos this weekend for his three weekend matches.still all to play for.ireland beat england again just like they`ve done over the last few years in this competition.come on ireland.

Reviews

It was a solid performance by Ireland today and with 2 home games still to play they must now be favourites to win the Triple Crown. Brian O Driscoll will be a big loss for the next game though.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Is he out for the next game then? I thought they took him off as a precaution.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Is he out for the next game then? I thought they took him off as a precaution.
    I thought he had been ruled out of the Welsh game but I could be wrong.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    It was a solid performance by Ireland today and with 2 home games still to play they must now be favourites to win the Triple Crown. Brian O Driscoll will be a big loss for the next game though.
    We're the only ones who can win a Triple Crown at this stage. Our next match against Wales will probably go to the wire. They could have and should have beaten England in their opening match and were basically undone by 2 intercept tries. If we can survive the Welsh, we'll face Scotland, who presumably having been beaten by England in a fortnight's time, will having absolutely nothing to lose and will be playing to restore some honour and national pride. Although their record away is very poor, they are capable of a surprise now and then, and have scuppered other sides Grand Slam and Triple Crown dreams in the past.

France with two home matches left look like they are virtually certain of a Grand Slam.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    ITALY V ENGLAND

england win --england to score less than 4 tries --italy to lose by less than 7 points
    by posting this perfect prdiction a few minutes too late i.........

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    This prediction was made after the 2:00 pm submission deadline and not posted on the relevant thread in the Competitions forum. For these reasons, it is must unfortunately be declared null and void.
    ....lost out on 6 points that would have seen me top the board right now but theres a lot of points to play for still.

Reviews

I think they should play all six nations matches on neutral grounds. This year it's been in France's favour with so many home games. It was in our favour last year. For example if Ireland v France was played at Murrayfield and England v Wales at The Stade De France. No teams should have an advantage over another. I know it levels itself out every other year but for each year it should be a level playing field. Another thing they could make it like any other league and double the number of matches having fixtures home and away.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I think they should play all six nations matches on neutral grounds. This year it's been in France's favour with so many home games. It was in our favour last year. For example if Ireland v France was played at Murrayfield and England v Wales at The Stade De France. No teams should have an advantage over another. I know it levels itself out every other year but for each year it should be a level playing field. Another thing they could make it like any other league and double the number of matches having fixtures home and away.
    It would however make it a lot more expensive for the fans.......mind you, Michael O'Leary would probably be very happy with that idea.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    ....lost out on 6 points that would have seen me top the board right now but theres a lot of points to play for still.
    Exactly, if you exclude the draw option, there are still a possible 36 points up for grabs.............so in theory Elle could still win............come on Elle, we don't want to have to spank your arse with a wooden spoon.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast