Thread: Robbie Keane loan deal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

I think Keane has finally found his level in the mickey- mouse Scottish Premier League.....

Reviews

Default Regarding Robbie...

He's not without his faults but I think Harry Redknapp (miserable tax-dodging shit-bag that he is) has treated Robbie very shoddily.

And to any one who arbitrarily puts the boot in Robbie: The Goal against Ollie Kahn in 2002, the goal against France last October, 2 confident penos against Spain, record goal tally.....

I know we Irish have been conditioned to despise ourselves but really Mr. Lincoln here shan't be joining in.

Reviews

He'll score a hatful in Scotland. he's still a very good player. Spurs are mad to let him go if it all goes through. That's good business by Celtic today. They got Diomansy Kamara on loan from Fulham, a couple defenders and now Keane. They sold Scott McDonald to Middlesbrough for 4.5million.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

he has a very respectable goals to games ratio, i agree with Lincoln, he has been treated poorly, but thats the game, he will do well with Celtic

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default xmas Party

I think that aul xmas party he organised mightnt have helped matters
    Heard arry giving an interview about him today, sung his praises to the extent that i said
    to myself if u think so highly of him why u getting rid of him
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    He's not without his faults but I think Harry Redknapp (miserable tax-dodging shit-bag that he is) has treated Robbie very shoddily.
    This is the same harry that rescued keane from his anfield hell which keane created by signing for a manager that did want to sign him.

He then made him captain in kings absence ., So im sorry but theres only so much you can do for a player but redknapp is definately not the problem

Reviews

Hmmmm...his Anfield hell no less.....as I said the bould robbie is not without his faults and I heaped as much abuse on him as the next punter (no pun intended) from time to time but dammit to hell when he was rescued from anfield he PERFORMED.....now we have our top striker gone to the wastelands (well it coulda been worse Newcastle coulda snared him)