Thread: Body count!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherGuy View Post
    1, What is your body count? Mention your age please. Body count: 21, Age: 34

2, Do you remember it or do you make some list? I made a list, but I didn't start the list with the body count, I just remembered all of them and wrote them down 2 years ago

3, Is body count of your partner important to you? Why? Not extremely important but when it's gets to a staggering amount it's a bit repulsive

4, Is there some ideal body count for woman? For man? I don't think there's an idea body count for both, it depends on the partner of the person, some people don't mind anything, and others want them virgins

5, Are you asking about it? I didn't ask my current partner about their body count, nor disclosed mine
    I would never ever ask anybody what their body count is, I have a group of “civvie” female friends, same age bracket as me, they have no clue where my income truly comes from, but I swear they continually shock me in our WhatsApp group with the over sexual banter, Believe it or not while I can be naughty and dirty on here in my personal life I don’t believe that a lady should be overly sexual in public, this is an old-fashioned view I know but look this is my own belief, I don’t engage in this overly sexual banter but I have to say I was shocked when he started discussing body count, of course I cannot judge anyone about anything, but I was shocked!!! The biggest culprit is probably my closest friend in that group, she is a gay female but she is so funny and so hilarious and she makes no qualms about how easy “straight” women are to seduce once they have had a few drinks!!!
    Last edited by JennyIrish; 27-01-24 at 22:39.
    Availablefor virtual fun, Happy to do custom videos or enq about my XXX video & voice note bundles!!!
    See my Stories here on EI!!
    WhatsApp 0830854334
    Also available for incall!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (28-01-24), charlie82 (28-01-24), oldfool (28-01-24)