Thread: Taking the plunge

1. Default Taking the plunge

So as the title suggests after almost a year of deep fantasy and desperately wanting to suck and top a beautiful feminine trans woman I feel as though now I am ready to finally go through with it. I have come close a couple times and diverted at the final moment whether it be due to shame or not knowing what to say on the phone or even niggling doubts about the experience itself. As such you can see I have been quite neurotic about the whole situation and so would ideally like my first punt to be as smooth and natural as possible. After lurking on the forum for some time one name seems to come up more than others for the ideal first time and that is a miss Helen charm, if anyone has any advice for a first timer and furthermore any advice or details on the type of experience Helen provided it would be very much appreciated. (Feel free to PM if not permitted here)

Excellent choice, absolutely stunning and tactile companion, explain to her that she’s taking your virginity and let her take you from there

Reviews

Don't overanalyse it mate.

Helen is fab and will make you feel comfortable. Let her lead.

It's an adventure.... just go for it

Reviews

Don't overthink it, what's the worst that happens? You are down a few bob but you scratched that itch.

Helen Charm was my first trans experience too, and she is lovely. You will enjoy the experience.

Report back and let us know how you got on (or off)

Helen charm is great. She is a first timers dream