Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Basic courtesy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney2808 View Post
    Perhaps I'm not as clued in as you are but you didn't answer my very simple question. All you done is make some truly ridiculous statements.
    I agree, they are ridiculous - and those are the narratives that are being spewed by extreme feminists and people who are actual racists themselves that is being thrown around on all sorts of social media! It's the exact same point that the poster you quoted was on about, it's not that we're being negatively impacted by being straight white men, it's the fact that all those 3 factors are being spread like a shitstorm of hate against straight white men all over by these leftist extremists social media and their gatherings. Look it up. That's why I said being straight white and a man is equivalent to the anti-christ for them lunatics! Don't bury your head in the sands. It's why fucking lunatics like that Andrew Tate fella and other 'influencers' have gotten such notoriety.

Edit: they may be in the minority, but the problem is they can shout louder than anyone!
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 01-02-24 at 18:01.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

DamoEI (04-02-24), rockonallnite (02-02-24), Rooney2808 (02-02-24)

Reviews

Btw, whoever it was that neg-repped this as a "negative thread": is your life really that pitiful? Like, really? What's the point? What an absolute waste of energy on your part. Are you really that sad and miserable? What, you think I'm going to be "angry"? Or "upset"? LOL really? But thank you though, I do find it comforting that there are those out there like you whose existence is so pathetic and stooped to such a low that is utterly unattainable for most of us
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I agree, they are ridiculous - and those are the narratives that are being spewed by extreme feminists and people who are actual racists themselves that is being thrown around on all sorts of social media! It's the exact same point that the poster you quoted was on about, it's not that we're being negatively impacted by being straight white men, it's the fact that all those 3 factors are being spread like a shitstorm of hate against straight white men all over by these leftist extremists social media and their gatherings. Look it up. That's why I said being straight white and a man is equivalent to the anti-christ for them lunatics! Don't bury your head in the sands. It's why fucking lunatics like that Andrew Tate fella and other 'influencers' have gotten such notoriety.

Edit: they may be in the minority, but the problem is they can shout louder than anyone!
    We both agree Andrew Tate is a cunt anyway!!

Just wanted to say also, I didn't give neg rep to the thread.
    Last edited by Rooney2808; 02-02-24 at 15:09.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post

This is true, I posted on a Buffy The Vampire Slayer thread on bakebook, someone didn't agree with my comment, replied and ended with "Tony (obs not my real name) a white man btw"
    Appatently my opinion was invalid based on two things I have no control over.

As for basic manners, cvnts are just cvnts these days. People at work I gave one chance, showed some manners, I continued. If I got no thank you, I didn't bother with holding the door etc..... They seemed shocked, notbsure why 😂😂😂😂

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

DamoEI (04-02-24)

Reviews

The Irish people still have some manners, like when they open a door and you behind, most still will hold the door open for you
    Over in England here that does not happen as too busy and never look behind them and dont seem to care.

even in the toilets they piddle over the toilet seats and even the bog roll is not safe, no wonder i bring my own Pures baby wipes with me, shocking carry on
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 04-02-24 at 20:43.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123