Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: cork

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default cork

    Heading to Cork soon for a bit of business. Need to know the following.
    Is there is any area i should avoid for a punt.
    What area is the easiest to get to in city centre bearing in mind i won;t know my way around.
    Any recommendations from my fellow punters.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default most

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Heading to Cork soon for a bit of business. Need to know the following.
    Is there is any area i should avoid for a punt.
    What area is the easiest to get to in city centre bearing in mind i won;t know my way around.
    Any recommendations from my fellow punters.
    Most of the apts used are within 10 mins walk of city centre so u should have no probs
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    There is no area in Cork for visiting escorts that is dodgy as far as I know so long as the address is Cork city centre. Of course every big town or city have there less desireable areas but if its punting you require all are safe. I do know of an event in Montenotte that required the gardai to be called but that was an isolated incident last october. Dont quite understand your fears but be rest assured that Cork is as safe as it gets.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    oops - theres a spelling mistake in last post. any body spot it.........

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    reading the business section of the sunday independent today, escort business in Dublin is down at the moment, whereas Cork and particularly Limerick are seeing a rise in popuarity, interesting and food for thought..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    There is no area in Cork for visiting escorts that is dodgy as far as I know so long as the address is Cork city centre. Of course every big town or city have there less desireable areas but if its punting you require all are safe. I do know of an event in Montenotte that required the gardai to be called but that was an isolated incident last october. Dont quite understand your fears but be rest assured that Cork is as safe as it gets.
    a few of the lanes and side streets on the inner city areas ,more north side than south side can be dodgy if you dont know the area espeicially at dark and late at night.

    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    a few of the lanes and side streets on the inner city areas ,more north side than south side can be dodgy if you dont know the area espeicially at dark and late at night.

    Westside.
    In cork city?

    And no problems walking to Blackpool, Rochester road and even the lower quays in ten minutes in the lashing rain late at night?

    He should probably be warned that they're not always in the city centre even if they say so.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    In cork city?

    And no problems walking to Blackpool, Rochester road and even the lower quays in ten minutes in the lashing rain late at night?

    He should probably be warned that they're not always in the city centre even if they say so.
    the main routes are fine mostly but walk off them and you could have hassle if you hadnt your wits about you. When i say night i mean late or early mornings. Just keep the eyes open thats all and no laneways.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    From my experience most girls frequent large appt blocks and main hotels. Very few are situated in dark laneways. I have never felt uncomortable visiting an escort here. And Ive seen a few....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default cork

    Thanks for all the tips. Any recommendations. Tanned ladies preferred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •