Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV vs TS

Default TV vs TS

Just curious but have I alone come to the conclusion that many TV’s actually surpass their TS sisters in the actual stunning looks department?

I’ve had the pleasure of both but I have to say Nicolly who I’ve already seen along with Julia Doll, Tiffa & the delightful Miss Megan have me absolutely oozing! I’m hoping to see all three when it becomes feesable to travel.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by gregorysgirl; 21-01-24 at 04:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gregorysgirl For This Useful Post:

irishjp (01-02-24)

I personally don't agree. I find there is a certain masculinity that actually works for TV's in pictures (strong features, statuesque bodies) because they are posed carefully. In person, though, that same masculinity doesn't hit the same marks.
    As someone who is attracted exclusively to femininity, I find TS's hit the mark more for me in person. I remember, when I first saw Lanna Fiorelli in person, how beautiful she looked. For a moment, I forgot she was a TS at all!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamoEI For This Useful Post:

chaser2 (25-01-24), gameboy (31-01-24)

5. Default

Well it depends what turns you on. I personally prefer a stronger, more masculine body over feminine features. I would exclusively search for TVs for this reason; not that all TVs fit this profile.

I think those I mentioned along with others I didn’t, put a bit more effort into bro both their appearance and proformance

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gregorysgirl For This Useful Post:

irishjp (01-02-24)

I thought I knew the diff between TS and TV.
    Some profiles that say TV suggest they are actually TS.

Quote Originally Posted by Derhans View Post
    I thought I knew the diff between TS and TV.
    Some profiles that say TV suggest they are actually TS.
    Some TS girls have to be listed as TV because the ID they use to verify says "male", at least this is what I was told.
    If you pay close attention to the pics and the write-up then you can usually tell the difference.

I will just say I booked an appointment with a tv last week and tbh service provided means a likely end to my punting

Question is ridiculous. Some TVs look really attractive to some people, some don't. Some TSs look great to some people, some don't. It's all subjective

Reviews

Very true. I do find that tv ladies try harder to please. Just my experience.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gregorysgirl View Post
    I will just say I booked an appointment with a tv last week and tbh service provided means a likely end to my punting
    Why what happened?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast