Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
I know Charles Darwin did and so did Einstein. I've read large portions of On the Origin of Species and The Descent of Man as well as the short Charles Darwin autobiography, so I know very well he married his cousin when she was about 14.

Even first cousin marrying is not that detrimental to a lineage if it only occurs a few times. The problem is if occurs over and over. If every single person marries their fourth cousin for generation after generation that is not inbreeding, no inbreeding occurs there. Hybridization can often be much worse than light interbreeding (such as first cousins).

The way it occurs is by them all having common ancestors. People with blue eyes are all thought of have a common ancestors. Your maternal and paternal common ancestors can also be found.

Again, AlecHoran, I already talked about northern Brazil and southern Brazil. If you said that "northern Brazil and southern Brazil are all the same people", do you think I would say "a polite way of saying more inbred"??? No of course I wouldn't because it doesn't even make sense . First of all, they're not inbred. Secondly, even if they WERE "inbred", more inbred than WHAT?! If you say "more <adjective>" you're comparing it to something else. I have no idea what you're trying to compare it to. So I'm sorry if I sound a little testy but you're making some weird allegations based on nonsensical and 100% false scientific extrapolations which could really be seen as offensive, even if you were just trying to make a light-hearted comment or whatever you were trying to do.
Are your Parents related ? (joke- just in case you take it too seriously)

you said that the czechs were more genetically pure than south americans / asians etc.

this purity can only be maintained by not breeding outside a certain population/ state / territory etc -
in this cae you picked the grouping and I merely stated a simple fact based on your statement - thats all - nothing too exciting - but for some reason you have chosen to go totally mental and off on tangents and non sequiters and make allegations of dishonesty and impropriety against me-

J'accuse.....