Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Opposite Blue Monday Thread

Default The Opposite Blue Monday Thread

Its barely 10am and i am seeing the term ''Blue Monday'' being mentioned alot already so i thought lets try a different approach here!!

Post any motivational / happy stories / funny jokes to keep things light on this particular day!!!

Lyndsay xx
    ** DAILY UPDATES ON MY TWITTER @Irishlyndsay

New XXR Content Bundles now available - 0874506911

WHATSAPP ME FOR VIRTUAL SERVICES.......

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyndsay26 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-01-24), Corsasport (15-01-24), FullIrish (16-01-24)

One of my practices on a crappy day is i write down 5 things i grateful for.... Today im grateful for you tube for a remix of songs that was chosen randomly that had songs playing i totally forgot about

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyndsay26 For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (15-01-24), Stephanie (15-01-24)

Monday one of the favorite days for me when new ladies tour our cities 😀
    I hope Lyndsay leave Dublin one day and travel south for a bit of craic!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andyaddy For This Useful Post:

Lyndsay26 (15-01-24), Thoreau (15-01-24)

Reviews

Lovely cold crisp day this morning. Not a puff of wind, sun is shining and the daffodils are starting to show their heads.

Dropped the kiddos to school and went for coffee with one of the yummy mummy's. Just back home now and take down the rest of the Xmas decorations, I love putting then up but absolutely love taking them down and getting the house back to normal.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clubcard For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (16-01-24), Lyndsay26 (15-01-24), Stephanie (15-01-24), Thoreau (15-01-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    Lovely cold crisp day this morning. Not a puff of wind, sun is shining and the daffodils are starting to show their heads.

Dropped the kiddos to school and went for coffee with one of the yummy mummy's. Just back home now and
    take down the rest of the Xmas decorations, I love putting then up but absolutely love taking them down and getting the house back to normal.
    Just took mine down yesterday : now apt feels Naked lol ! X

Looking forward to Spring and Daffodils all over my house ! X
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Lyndsay26 (15-01-24), Thoreau (15-01-24)

Spending hours on Vinted getting bargains. The happy story for me was buying a genuine come with receipt, box and bags Louboutins for £67. They just need a revamp on the sole costing £60
    Shoes make me happy 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Davina For This Useful Post:

Lyndsay26 (15-01-24)

Reviews

Enjoy and fashion /hair style time travel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4oKfgKU_W4
    Last edited by Dayteam; 15-01-24 at 16:20. Reason: Children in the video. Val
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

14. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (15-01-24)

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay26 View Post
    Its barely 10am and i am seeing the term ''Blue Monday'' being mentioned alot already so i thought lets try a different approach here!!

Post any motivational / happy stories / funny jokes to keep things light on this particular day!!!

Lyndsay xx
    I love a Monday! I do be like right it’s a new week! Favorite day after Monday is a Saturday night haha!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexis94 For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (16-01-24)

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay26 View Post
    One of my practices on a crappy day is i write down 5 things i grateful for.... Today im grateful for you tube for a remix of songs that was chosen randomly that had songs playing i totally forgot about
    Stopppp if only you’d hear my Monday morning playlist on YouTube! I was on the phone to a mate and she’s like is that Britney Spears your listening to! 😂😂😂 I’m like yeeeeppp! Scarlet !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexis94 For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (15-01-24)

On a positive note for today

To the dream chasers: Your passion is the compass guiding you to extraordinary places. Keep pursuing your dreams, and let each step be a testament to your unwavering commitment.

To the hard workers: Your dedication is the foundation of your success. Every effort you put in builds a stronger tomorrow. Keep grinding; your persistence is your power.

To the adventurers: Life is your playground; embrace the uncertainty and savor the journey. Your bold spirit is the key to unlocking new horizons.

To the caregivers: Your compassion creates ripples of positive change. Your kindness is a gift to those around you. Continue spreading love; you make the world brighter.

To the learners: Every bit of knowledge is a step toward empowerment. Stay curious, for your thirst for wisdom fuels progress and innovation.

No matter who you are, remember: You are a unique force with the power to make a difference. Embrace your journey, and let your individuality shine.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyndsay26 For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (16-01-24), IAmLIAm (15-01-24), Stephanie (16-01-24)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast