Thread: Dealing with Anxiety

1. Default Dealing with Anxiety

Anxiety can be overwhelming, but you're not alone. Share your coping mechanisms, support methods, and ask questions. Let's create a safe space for discussion

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesustoledo For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (13-01-24), Thoreau (13-01-24)

WTF is going on here for a Newbie - how many more threads are you going to post - have you tried Googling, I think you're on the wrong site. I have no problem with Newbie's asking questions/posting pertinent to the site, but this is kicking the arse out of it. Will probably get slated for this as this sort of Newbietopic has already been covered extensively. Anyway, despite this - welcome to the site but suggest you keep posts/threads to a minimum until established.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thoreau For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (13-01-24), IAmLIAm (13-01-24), Tony344 (13-01-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau View Post
    WTF is going on here for a Newbie - how many more threads are you going to post - have you tried Googling, I think you're on the wrong site. I have no problem with Newbie's asking questions/posting pertinent to the site, but this is kicking the arse out of it. Will probably get slated for this as this sort of Newbietopic has already been covered extensively. Anyway, despite this - welcome to the site but suggest you keep posts/threads to a minimum until established.
    I agree with you the amount of shit this user has posted need a plunger to sort it out worse then westside. Definitely on the wrong forum has he tried reddit.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony344 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (13-01-24), IAmLIAm (13-01-24), Rua (14-01-24), Thoreau (13-01-24)