Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My neighbour is a Prick!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    351
    Reviews
    3

    Default My neighbour is a Prick!

    Fellow punters and good friends!
    A new neighbour moved in next door- and he is a real Prick!
    He iritates me!
    I cant stand him- he is a smug, always smiling Prick!
    All the women in the area seem to love him! Even my wife is talking about him all the time
    "I seen Mister Cock again today" she said.
    She is always talking about him, its starting to annoy me, I wouldnt mind if he was good looking, but he is a right looking Prick- I just dont understand it- I dont understand why all the women in the area seem to like him, anyway i include a picture of this Prick below- see what yous think yourselves!
    Dick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy Penis.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	15918  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Looks like a right tool.

    See he's ignoring the sign--Fucking irritating prick !

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Looks like a right tool.

    See he's ignoring the sign--Fucking irritating prick !
    very good

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Fellow punters and good friends!
    A new neighbour moved in next door- and he is a real Prick!
    He iritates me!
    I cant stand him- he is a smug, always smiling Prick!
    All the women in the area seem to love him! Even my wife is talking about him all the time
    "I seen Mister Cock again today" she said.
    She is always talking about him, its starting to annoy me, I wouldnt mind if he was good looking, but he is a right looking Prick- I just dont understand it- I dont understand why all the women in the area seem to like him, anyway i include a picture of this Prick below- see what yous think yourselves!
    Dick

    Hey Dick try these



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post

    Hey Dick try these



    Sea Wipes..
    Don't let any ouf our more nautical members see those - They'll start drinking them..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    All at Sea.
    Posts
    195

    Default Davey Jones Locker !

    [QUOTE=dave1dave;180268]Sea Wipes..
    Don't let any ouf our more nautical members see those - They'll start drinking them..[/QUOT
    ------------------------

    Yaaarrr , --- WIPES ?--- Ye scurvy dog, I be not amused.
    The Cap`n do not have problems in "that department" !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Aaar, Cap'n, I hear tell ye be a big fan of seamen, ahaarrr!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    All at Sea.
    Posts
    195

    Default Dirty Rat !

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Aaar, Cap'n, I hear tell ye be a big fan of seamen, ahaarrr!!
    -------------------------------
    Yaaarrr , When the Cap`n fires his musket Mousey it won`t be at shootin seamen. -- It will be
    to control Vermin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •