Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How loyal are you as a customer?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheoVon View Post
    If women want to have sex with you the moment they lie eyes on you, without any additional payment, why are you even going to massage girls?
    Just go for a walk around your town and they're sure to oblige. Or have an affair with a Brazilian or Asian young one.
    I’ve done that too, Thai and Latvian what can I say I have a problem 😂

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HandOfGod View Post
    Please don’t fool ye’reselves looks go a long long way… I have had sex with a number of masseuses who weren’t offering it elsewhere, and while loyalty, being kind etc help it’s that initial attraction that makes the difference.
    Not sure I agree with you and I think you may be at the wind up here if you genuinely believe they were offering you sex but not elsewhere then that seems fanciful at best. Initial attraction may be one thing but at the end of the day this is a business nothing more nothing less. I have met some beautiful girls who had the personality of a lamp post, and some more plain Jane types who have brilliant personalities. I know which ones I prefer.

I may be wrong but I don’t think the majority of ladies on here are sitting by the phone hoping that the next member of the Brad Pitt lookalike club walks in. By nature I would suggest that vast majority of guys using the ladies services are older than the ladies they visit. Therefore their expectations are altered to suit

From my own experience, visiting a lady two or three times will be plenty to let you know what is and what isn’t on offer. I have a couple I visit regularly and am very rarely disappointed I’ve had others who have surprised me on the first visit and also others who service deteriorated over time. It’s all part of this game.

Would be interesting to hear what a couple of the ladies who comment on here from time to time think.

3. Default

Sometimes it becomes a little more than ‘just business’, and that initial attraction leads to sex. That’s happened to me a couple of times that’s all I’m saying.

4. Default

Sometimes it becomes a little more than ‘just business’, and that initial attraction leads to sex. That’s happened to me a couple of times that’s all I’m saying.

Well Bud you might think you’ve got certain extra services because some masseuses are attracted to you.But I am sure on the other hand,most of the girls clearly know the rules of the game. Would agree with Dmac11,It’s a business at the end of the day. You pay for what you get,you pay for what you want to hear.After my 10 yrs punting experience,I’ve learnt to put my ego aside, to be on time,be polite,be clean and be a good tipper,then you won’t have bad luck 8 times of 10.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

Dmac11 (09-01-24)

6. Default

Maybe this guy is Pat Mustard?! Surprised the ladies are not paying him rather than the other way round !

7. Default

Ye don’t even know who I am so it’s hardly bragging ffs! 🤦🏼*♂️😂 I honestly couldn’t care less if ye believe me, have a good evening gents 👍😃

Reviews

Ye don’t even know who I am so it’s hardly bragging ffs! 🤦🏼*♂️😂 I honestly couldn’t care less if ye believe me, have a good evening gents 👍😃
    Make sure to take your ego out of your pocket before you go to bed. I'm afraid that you might like on it and you wouldn't want a bruised ego, now would you. 😁

9. Default

Ye don’t even know who I am so it’s hardly bragging ffs! ����*♂️�� I honestly couldn’t care less if ye believe me, have a good evening gents ����
    I'm going to have to agree with hand of God I once had sex with a local girl (about 8 years ago) who did massage from the side of her parents home,she did massage and had lost her father maybe few months before anyway she was single and on dating sites,anyway long story sort did massage and ended up banging on the massage table (her mother was not in the house by the way) and I may add I didn't pay extra for the ride might of been £40 for the massage back then. I think this was a genuine one off thing as been to many many others since and hasn't happened since.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lad2019 For This Useful Post:

Stringman (11-01-24)

11. Default

I take your word for it,mate.I strongly believe that you might never need to see anyone you have to pay for.I am sure there are a lot of hot young ladies in a big queue are eager to please you because you’re such a handsome man

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Benny123 View Post
    Make sure to take your ego out of your pocket before you go to bed. I'm afraid that you might like on it and you wouldn't want a bruised ego, now would you. 😁
    I have no idea what you’re on about. I’m just telling you my experience. Have a good day 👍

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast