Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How loyal are you as a customer?

Quote Originally Posted by irishjp View Post
    Your gas girls working in shops aren’t allowed to offer more than what’s on the menu. Good one. Admittedly extras aren’t on offer in all shops but I’d say they are in at least 80 %. But you keep telling yourself it’s because of your good body.
    HJ is always on the menu and the majority don't offer more. It helps if you look after yourself.

2. Default

Loyalty 100% helps, the girl gets to know you etc. I’ve had sex with quite a few girls over the years who ‘only offer massage or HE’ and it’s always been after repeat visits.

Not sure I buy into the “I’ve a good body I get better service”. In my humble opinion and based on my experience the ladies I have met are not that shallow. We need to be honest with ourselves that this is a business transaction and we are simply paying for a service. I have seen a number of ladies both from here and from walk ins, other sites, and recommendations from some members on here and have received a varying level of service. Some brilliant and some not so good.

My own approach is to be polite, respectful and hygienic and just see where it goes, and trust me unfortunately my days of having a “ good body”are unfortunately behind me however this approach always seems to stand me in good stead.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

bigmango (08-01-24), bobbyj (08-01-24), Toolbox (08-01-24)

5. Default

Having good looks and a decent body definitely helps I would say, and a bit of charm goes a long way too.

Reviews

It can’t hurt being physically attractive but I wouldn’t overstate it either. I’m sure the ladies see all shapes and sizes and I would agree with Dmac that trying to be a somewhat reasonable and respectful human being helps at least as much. Re the “loyalty” thing it varies like most things in life. I would personally class multiple visits as minimum of once a month for 5/6 months and an hour at a time. I’ve done that with 3 people off the top of my head and I can honestly say that there is no magic formula with any of them and nor would I want one. Different people. Different views of me. The services have varied from changing to varying extents to literally not changing at all and that’s ok with me. I don’t like the idea there is an expectation that you visit someone x times and you magically level up to y. It happens no doubt but there are lots of factors playing in to that when it does happen. I saw someone today who told me “men have big egos sometimes” and while it’s not ground breaking she spoke a lot of truth. The years have knocked most of my ego out of me but I’m pretty sure like a damaged U-Boat it floats to the surface sometimes dragging some not nice flotsam with it.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

Dmac11 (09-01-24), irishjp (09-01-24), PhilPhilPhil (09-01-24)

Reviews

Agree with Harry above, different people are different so there's no way of knowing and no formula.
    Was going to a place every couple of weeks, first visit was borderline cold but otherwise ok, things improved a lot as we got to know each other.
    Quickly went from no touching to lots of touching (but all fully clothed!).
    You might find you reach a tipping point where showing up regularly leads to way more fun.
    Or showing up regularly leads to her telling you about all the mundane problems in her life - which is a bit of a downer during massage but we're only human!
    Or leads to her taking your repeat custom for granted and service drops off a bit, or a lot!
    Or you catch her watching TV on her phone with earbuds in while 'servicing' you!
    Which funnily enough was a fantastic appointment overall.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhilPhilPhil For This Useful Post:

Dmac11 (09-01-24), tbooker281 (14-01-24)

10. Default

Please don’t fool ye’reselves looks go a long long way… I have had sex with a number of masseuses who weren’t offering it elsewhere, and while loyalty, being kind etc help it’s that initial attraction that makes the difference.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HandOfGod View Post
    Please don’t fool ye’reselves looks go a long long way… I have had sex with a number of masseuses who weren’t offering it elsewhere, and while loyalty, being kind etc help it’s that initial attraction that makes the difference.

I might say something you might not like to hear.How do you know they were not doing it with something else?From what they’ve told you?I would take it with a pinch of salt if I were you.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    I might say something you might not like to hear.How do you know they were not doing it with something else?From what they’ve told you?I would take it with a pinch of salt if I were you.
    Sure so what if they are here or there? I wouldn’t be a bit offended.

However I’ve had conversations on here about nearly every single one of those girls and sex wasn’t offered. I’m not bragging it is what it is.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HandOfGod View Post
    Sure so what if they are here or there? I wouldn’t be a bit offended.

However I’ve had conversations on here about nearly every single one of those girls and sex wasn’t offered. I’m not bragging it is what it is.
    If women want to have sex with you the moment they lie eyes on you, without any additional payment, why are you even going to massage girls?
    Just go for a walk around your town and they're sure to oblige. Or have an affair with a Brazilian or Asian young one.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast