Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin 2 / 4

Reviews

Default Legally

Quote Originally Posted by WhenLoveComesToTown View Post
    I thought it was classed as a brothel if there is two or more girls in the appartment?
    Two girls operating out of the same location constitutes a brothel, but note, if 1 girl states she is receptionist or cleaner etc. when raided, then this situation goes away. If 2 girls caught with different guys (note different), it falls under the definition of a brothel. To date, there has been no legal precedent in Ireland for any action against 2 girls caught in this situation, it is too difficult to prove as regards proceeds of crime etc.....

2. Default

Didn't those 2 Spanish honeys leave over something like this? Melena and Carmen??
    If I remember correctly they were raided in Cork a while back, and just left as they didn't want any more hassle from el shickilini.

Reviews

Default Convictions v's prosecution

Quote Originally Posted by Corkdave View Post
    Didn't those 2 Spanish honeys leave over something like this? Melena and Carmen??
    If I remember correctly they were raided in Cork a while back, and just left as they didn't want any more hassle from el shickilini.
    I don't know about Cork but can only find 2 cases in Dublin whereby a prosecution was sought, but no direction to prosecute granted from crown prosecution service, in respect of 2 girls operating from same address in Dublin. Also if there was a successful prosecution, this would result in others ,so I do not believe that this has happened so far in Eire i.e. successful prosecution.

Blog Entries

Default I wouldn't have expected.......

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    2 cases in Dublin whereby a prosecution was sought, but no direction to prosecute granted from crown prosecution service, in respect of 2 girls operating from same address in Dublin.
    The "crown prosecution service" to give direction to prosecute these cases in Dublin normally..........

I'd say it's a while since that happened..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Default GB

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    The "crown prosecution service" to give direction to prosecute these cases in Dublin normally..........

I'd say it's a while since that happened..........
    I studied in UK, old habits, please note that Irish law is still predicated in UK statute, whether we like it or not...

True Mr Fussy, but major amounts of legislation now out of Europe too. The empire dyeth !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by D11111 View Post
    True Mr Fussy, but major amounts of legislation now out of Europe too. The empire dyeth !
    The empire died years ago .....

Rolls Royce owned by the Germans
    land Rover by the Indians
    Most popular food is Curry
    Harrods owned by the Arabs
    Steel industry gone
    Coal industry gone
    Car industry gone
    Sterling not worth a toss
    Education standards even lower than ours

on the plus side .....
    Confirmed American puppets
    still the worlds biggest wingers

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    The empire died years ago .....

Rolls Royce owned by the Germans
    land Rover by the Indians
    Most popular food is Curry
    Harrods owned by the Arabs
    Steel industry gone
    Coal industry gone
    Car industry gone
    Sterling not worth a toss
    Education standards even lower than ours

on the plus side .....
    Confirmed American puppets
    still the worlds biggest wingers

As far as I know, our education standards are not considered low Monkey ......if i'm not wrong they stand up very well internationally ....

And as far as I know, the poor brits have the highest rate of marital breakdown in europe, the most overweight population and (when I was there ) , the highest rate of std infection in teenagers ( it wasnt me pasing the std's though as far as i know .

On the positive side they have good football, great music, and piles of cute women who are traditionally far more liberal than ours .....and they produce women like Taylor the lapdancer and Naughty Nina.

Hats off to them ! More please !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by D11111 View Post
    And as far as I know, the poor brits have the highest rate of marital breakdown in europe, the most overweight population and (when I was there ) , the highest rate of std infection in teenagers ( it wasnt me pasing the std's though as far as i know .

On the positive side they have good football, great music, and piles of cute women who are traditionally far more liberal than ours .....and they produce women like Taylor the lapdancer and Naughty Nina.

Hats off to them ! More please !
    Theres a direct colleration between the Britsh giving their womenfolk rights and the collapse
    of their empire. Discuss ....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast