Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No fear..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zara D View Post
    However you are not truly scared of that thing... you are scared of WHAT PERCIEVED HARM IT COULD do... thus the fear is irrational
    Being afraid of probable threats can keep you from getting into a potentially dangerous situation. If I'm afraid of heights, but by this philosophy am really afraid of the fall, then my fear keeps me away from the edge of the cliff so I have less of a chance of falling, so it is by no means irrational. Claustrophobia helps me stay away from narrow spaces I might get stuck in.

However, some fears are irrational. Fear of flying is about lack of control, for example.

People are funny creatures

2. Default

Hello Miss Davies,How are you?
    My biggest fear is being late for an appointment with you by 25 minutes after being told by dopey taxi driver that it would take 10 minutes.

Reviews

when I was 10 went swimming for the 1st time I thought shallow end of pool was no problem jumped in all I saw was bubbles a friend saved my life, went on holidays to beautiful Sardinia looked over a huge height friend comes up behind me pushes me the cunt to frighten me afraid of my life of water & heights since I fear spiders too.....

Wink haha

james my darling...ill help you over come your fear next time

xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12