Thread: Am I unreasonable

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    Unreasonable? No. You are just being a gobs**te.

This poor lady is not obliged to you.

You have one or two unpopular opinions that I have actually really agreed with, however some of the things I disagree with you on aghhhhhhh just boils my blood.

You and I had this argument before, I do not believe that these ladies who need to see a conveyor belt of clients in order to make any sort of profit are happy, I And the very definition of happy hooker, I love what I do, but no way would I be able to see back to back clients for a day, my mental health simply would not be able to take it.

I despise this “free now/free in 20 mins” Attitude, like a lady should be sitting around waiting for your phone call and a lady should rearrange her plans to suit YOU, As if she is somehow responsible for your lack of ability to plan ahead and make a booking at a time that will suit you both.

With me, I, gratefully, am not stuck for business and there is never going to be a case where I am “free now”, because I plan my my days between bookings and personal commitments, I will always look after my regulars or previous customers because I am very grateful for their support and business, but these ladies who need to see a high volume of clients in order to make profit, they owe you NOTHING, They are doing the best they can in their circumstances.

My attitude to this “free now” craic is Would you ever kindly fcuk off, If you could not plan ahead and arrange a time with me that will suit us both That is your problem not mine, I pay a small fortune for my advert on EI, As do these ladies who you go to see TonyB, where are my times and dates and diary are clearly available, ,

TonyB Have you never been tempted to go and see one of us ladies who are not under pressure to see a high volume of clients in order to turnover profit in order to see what a TRULY Outstanding service is like? Not me now, because I’m pretty sure the two of us would end up killing each other, but you get what I’m saying. I just don’t understand you seem to be constantly complaining about these ladies who are simply doing the best that they can.
    If think you could read properly what I wrote.
    I asked when she was available.
    I didn't ask if she was free now. Not that any of you are ever free. Lol

The poor lady as you put it could have the manners to respond to a regular customer and not take "free now" merchant in an attempt to maximise her takings for the time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (03-01-24)