Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember Irish Alexis

Default Anyone remember Irish Alexis

Hi everyone. Bit of a random one.... does anyone here remember Irish Alexis ( or maybe she went by Alexis Irish) .....she wad based in Sandyford back in the day. Haven't seen her advertise her in many years. I was wondering if anyone knows if she retired. She was my fab. Beautiful on the inside and outside. Cheers.
    Last edited by MMnDub; 31-12-23 at 11:10.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MMnDub For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (31-12-23)

Blonde Alexa; There's a memory.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to konus For This Useful Post:

oldfool (31-12-23)

There was also Alex who wax blonde. My girl was a brunette.... lovely girl. Brilliant personality... really enjoyed her company

Quote Originally Posted by MMnDub View Post
    Hi everyone. Bit of a random one.... does anyone here remember Irish Alexis ( or maybe she went by Alexis Irish) .....she wad based in Sandyford back in the day. Haven't seen her advertise her in many years. I was wondering if anyone knows if she retired. She was my fab. Beautiful on the inside and outside. Cheers.
    Ya i remember irish alexis, had she blonde hair? Is that who you mean. Havn't seen her advertise in years.

That was Irish Alex. The girl I’m thinking about is a different girl. She hasn’t advertised in years either.

Which is a pity as I thought she loved me 😂. She was pretty special
    Last edited by MMnDub; 31-12-23 at 11:54.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MMnDub For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (31-12-23)

Just cause she's not advertising doesn't mean she didn't love you, lol. It would be nice to see irish alex back again.[QUOTE=MMnDub;4094233]That was Irish Alex. The girl I’m thinking about is a different girl. She hasn’t advertised in years either.

Which is a pity as I thought she loved me

Alexis Irish .. Her last forum was April 2022 .. it is the lady you mention as your message is still on her page.

Thanks for that. Where can I see that post would you know. Thanks a lot

Thanks for that. Where can I see that post would you know. Thanks a lot
    I think that post is on your own page. Did you find it?

I can see a chat from 2017 but none since.

Probably have too much time on my hands for Christmas.... she probably not interest in EI anymore lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast