Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick girls

hi
    can some one pm me lorna's number and maybe rose's as well.
    Much appreciated
    george

Last Friday in Limerick. 9-9:30 very good looking eastern girl maybe romanian. black hair, great body, near Leamys school. She was talking to a guy in a car. She has a spotter / scout who walks around the block. Pull in let the spotter walk past and moments later our girl comes to your car window. She seemed nice. broken english. I did not take part. intoall.

3. Default

Where is Leamys School ?

Quote Originally Posted by mitsubishi View Post
    Where is Leamys School ?
    beside the vic pool hall

5. Default

what street area ?

Rose does be around o curry st on saturday nights around 10pm but not all saturdays

The girls, there are about 6 but they dont seem to be out every night, walk around from the Spar Shop on Catherine St, up along Catherine Place onto Harstonge St, onto Pery Sq and Barrington St and the loop around again sometimes using the street where Taits Clock is and down by the Pery Hotel and back up Catherine St. There are about 4 Romanians (with an older women or guy to do the talking) 2 balck girls, 2 locals and 2others, one very thin with black hair and a georgous smile and the other a bit smaller but a little heavier, the thin girls says she's German but I'm not convinced.
    Caution: The gardai do drive by every now and then and there are street camers on Pery Sq/Harstonge St.

Quote Originally Posted by georgio View Post
    hi
    can some one pm me lorna's number and maybe rose's as well.
    Much appreciated
    george
    Lorna seems to be taking a long holiday

10. Default limerick girls

can i get any one of the girls numbers plz

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast