Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rugby talk...........

Now munster has to do it again as the meet northampton in the quarters.and the will.go go the red army.

Reviews

Heineken Cup Quarter Final Draw

Munster v Northampton
    Biarritz v Ospreys
    Leinster v Clermont
    Toulouse v Stade Francais

Reviews

Yah, loike, I hope we meet those Blue Fairies in the foinal and bate the shoite out've 'em..

Bloody French got awful lucky with the draws for the semis- Did Thierry Henry pull that from his hat ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Yah, loike, I hope we meet those Blue Fairies in the foinal and bate the shoite out've 'em..

Come on the ladyboys.

Blog Entries

Default Just in case.........

Anybody needs any proof that Kevin Myers knows fcuk all about rugby, have a look at this..........

Kevin Myers: It's an Irish characteristic. We are comfortable with failure. It's a familiar condition and it suits us. - Kevin Myers, Columnists - Independent.ie

He actually thinks Ireland didn't want to win and fielded an underperforming squad on purpose. And tries to blame Ronan O'Gara..........

Everyone knows his defence is weak. That is the nature of the player. He is not a Brendan Mullin or a Brian O'Driscoll or a Mike Gibson. Somewhere in the opposing back line -- and his number is irrelevant because he could turn up anywhere -- was Bastareaud, who is less a human being than a tsunami on legs. Teams playing France must not tackle him so much as lawfully incapacitate him. Nothing less will do. Jonathan Sexton might have done that. Ronan O'Gara was as likely to do it as Kate Moss.
    And a suggestion that Jerry Flannery shouldn't have been on the pitch because of a foul that he hadn't even comitted yet........

And no team that wanted to win would ever have contained a player who clearly felt authorised to perform a foul as truly stupid, brutal and criminal as Jerry Flannery's trip on
    Palisson
    So incensed was O'Gara by all this that he actually wrote in to the Independant about it........

O'Gara letter to Editor: Why I refuse to be scapegoated by Kevin Myers - Letters, Opinion - Independent.ie
    Last edited by luther; 21-02-10 at 18:41.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

I think Kevin Myers get's paid by Independent Newspapers to be contentious. He's the Simon Cowell of Irish journalism. They should let himself, George Hook and Eamon Dunphy have their own prime time comedy slot..........."Grumpy Old Men With Attitude".

eggball a second rate game played by a handfull of countrys i wouldnt get worked up about it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by liverpool05 View Post
    eggball a second rate game played by a handfull of countrys i wouldnt get worked up about it
    Absolute bullshit
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Default Pain in the crotch.............

O'Connell is out for Sunday...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast