Thread: Sex addiction and new year resolutions!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Definitely to get in better shape, I've already lost about 3 stone and it's brought about much more fun / enjoyment from meets. But texting a lovely lady the other day who I'd seen before and she asked me for a selfie as she could only vaguely remember me as the 'chubby/handsome guy'�� kept me off the mince pies for the rest of Christmas at least ��

In response to the OP, it can be an expensive habit alright and not easily one that can be kicked , particularly if this is the only outlet for the type of attention/affection available that we need as men. It's not something we can go without. I would say use it as motivation to improve in your career and earn more money so you can have more time with the ladies �� that's what I did honestly when I started two years ago , I was so hooked I did whatever I had to to be able to afford more meets , I changed jobs and have been promoted twice in the last 2 years and my salary is double what I was on then, and no joke visiting ladies was the main motivator for me. If spending time with some of the most beautiful amazing women imaginable isn't enough to give you a boost to work on your finances nothing will.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Averageatbest93 For This Useful Post:

64west (29-12-23), bmw528 (29-12-23), IAmLIAm (29-12-23), Thoreau (29-12-23)