Quote Originally Posted by Benny123 View Post
That's a real begrudging post. That franchise is compliant with the all rules and regulations of employment and of food standards.I have no idea why you threw in about cleaning piss at 3 am. It's not a nice job but every pub in Ireland has to do it, and hospitals, nursing homes,sometimes cafes, not forgetting every other chipper so it's not just the people who go to his establishment that have problems with their urine . I won't even bother getting into your second post because it pure ridiculous
How is the second post ridiculous?

You obviously don't live in the West of Ireland and have no clue about what people who live here have to face from gobshytes of employers and scumbag politicians!

The memory of 1913 is embedded in Dublin Workers and correctly so and this leads to a much less tolerance of shit!

Re the cleaning task, my point is - no profit sharing, mostly minimum wage and no union and still having to do this task?????

The BMW Region is so bad, you can actually end up being prevailed on to do a 50K a year job for 20K!