Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Pat McDonagh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I don't care if he increases his prices.
    In my opinion his food is muck

The only worse place is KFC where anyone who eats there should be game for scientific experiment to see how they're still alive
    His chips aren't bad and you can get curry!
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

TonyB (31-12-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    Go on ; Go on ; admit it .. you would love to be Pat McDonagh.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthearted2022 View Post
    1- Well done to him for taking a risk with starting up a business;
    2- fast food outlets not known for their profit sharing ethos;
    3-Didn't know that - are they blocked? or is it just a load of college kids and teenagers have no interest in being in a union?
    4 -part of the job and its a reflection on the people going in, not Pat McD;
    5 - saw it myself in several places, why work when you had the same or more for sitting on your ass. In many ways entirely logical but caused chaos for small businesses with part-time staff;
    6 - jealous much?
    7 - She will have to face her constituents this year, but why blame Pat McD for something someone else says?

I'm afraid your post comes across a begrudging rather than anything else, and at least he's not a tax exile unlike many is his position.
    It's not in any way begrudging, it's asking questions!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Benny123 View Post
    That's a real begrudging post. That franchise is compliant with the all rules and regulations of employment and of food standards.I have no idea why you threw in about cleaning piss at 3 am. It's not a nice job but every pub in Ireland has to do it, and hospitals, nursing homes,sometimes cafes, not forgetting every other chipper so it's not just the people who go to his establishment that have problems with their urine . I won't even bother getting into your second post because it pure ridiculous
    Yep, my business has public toilets and I clean them regularly.
    I don't ask employees to do anything I won't do myself.
    It's unbelievable how people piss and shit all over the place even when sober.
    How someone can't shit inside the bowl is beyond me.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

Lighthearted2022 (31-12-23), Nononsense111 (31-12-23), Noregrets (01-01-24), Privet (31-12-23), The Libertarian (31-12-23)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    His chips aren't bad and you can get curry!
    When did curry come to the West of Ireland .. ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    It's not in any way begrudging, it's asking questions!
    Softening your tone I see. Surprised what a negative reaction can do .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to konus For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (31-12-23), Lighthearted2022 (01-01-24)

Reviews

Yep, my business has public toilets and I clean them regularly.
    I don't ask employees to do anything I won't do myself.
    It's unbelievable how people piss and shit all over the place even when sober.
    How someone can't shit inside the bowl is beyond me.
    Do you give them a shower allowance?

Reviews

The only worse place is KFC where anyone who eats there should be game for scientific experiment to see how they're still alive
    He d have a hard job keeping hungry fucks like you happy.
    Last edited by bmw528; 31-12-23 at 18:19. Reason: Youd be hauled out and fucked out by the arse of yer trousers for all the whinging , even in the LITTLE FLOWER PENNY DINNERS

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    The slimy way he diverts the blame for his price increases on to the Supermac's staff and the Indo play along. Greedy fucker.
    Aw Sorry but I do not agree with this, there has been expenses for all of us and increase in cost of living for all of us and anyone with a good business head has to make certain decisions in order for the business to continue to thrive.

I really admire Pat McDonough and his wife as they have a real rags to riches story, they worked their arses off to guess where they are, I have heard from clients who know Pat McDonough or who have worked for him and his wife at some stage, that they are both lovely very down to earth people, that even in this time of his huge success it would not be uncommon to find his wife in a Supermacs somewhere helping out in the kitchen.

I absolutely adore the story how this ordinary Countryman from Galway Took on McDonald’s in Australia and won, McDonald’s has been trying to block the opening of Supermacs in Australia Due to the fact that they own and trademark “Mc” (Mac) But After a long lengthy court battle a judge ruled That’s due to the fact that “Mac” Is Pat McDonald’s Birth name, he is entitled to use the word “Mac” in Supermacs.

I love their food ha ha, shure isn’t it mandatory Every Irish culchie loves Supermacs, And I also really liked their Christmas advert on TV, I thought was very family orientated, if you know the one I’m talking about “Dad I love you this much . . . “ Instead of the usual type of adverts from the likes of McDonald’s or KFC “buy buy buy” Consumerism,, spend money on us.
    DUBLIN 24 TALLAGHT until Thursday 25th April TRALEE Co.KERRY from Mon 29th April!!!
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, WHATSAPP ME FOR A CHAT ON CAM!!**
    CHECK OUT MY TWITTER/X @IRISH_JENNYEI for 100s more photos & daily photos!!
    !]

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (31-12-23), Lighthearted2022 (01-01-24), Noregrets (01-01-24), Rattlesnake (31-12-23), rbpdick (31-12-23)

Reviews

Don't be such an old codger McCheapy Balls!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (31-12-23)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast