Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post Op

1. Default

Honey, I will always continue to be who I really am and have always been without hiding from anyone, I will always be the transsexual while you are the closeted gay, hidden behind your masculine image… And you will always be the "man" who will have to pay to suck a dick, and to have your ass fucked night night sweety xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeouskylie For This Useful Post:

irishjp (04-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeouskylie View Post
    You guys want to talk a lot and then when it touches on your reality, you guys want to pretend that you are offended, when that, the love you guys have for a cock no makes you feel offended by anything!!! All you have to do is read the texts that you write daily on the forum talking only about cocks, about the size and thickness, whether ts cum loads or not, look you already describe yourself from that point on… that’s it xxx
    Like I said, it really seems as tho you despise your clients. That's a real shame. I'm not personally offended, whether I'm gay, straight or bisexual really doesn't bother me a bit, I'm very comfortable with who I am. Your attempt at insult may bother others tho, especially those who have been clients of yours.
    Last edited by DamoEI; 04-03-24 at 20:46.

Honey, I will always continue to be who I really am and have always been without hiding from anyone, I will always be the transsexual while you are the closeted gay, hidden behind your masculine image… And you will always be the "man" who will have to pay to suck a dick, and to have your ass fucked night night sweety xx
    I won't lie, this one kinda turned me on.

5. Default

No honey, my clients are wonderful, the problem is you and what you say about transsexual girls without having knowledge!! Or as I said, it's directly for you and others who are really like you, who want to talk bad about the reassigned transsexual girls who are very happy!! And they are not offending anyone!! So give yourself respect so you can also be respected!!! A fundamental tip!!!

6. Default

And also learn not to distort the story and context, the person who created the topic wasn't asking anything you answered! Your text was completely unnecessary!

And also learn not to distort the story and context, the person who created the topic wasn't asking anything you answered! Your text was completely unnecessary!
    I disagree, but there's no need to hash all this out again.

8. Default

Let's calm down Damon, because here have a big hard cock for you, very big and thick, most of my clients can only suck that! And they suckle like the little irish sheep wanting to the fresh milk!!! Jejjeje

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeouskylie For This Useful Post:

DamoEI (04-03-24)

10. Default

I get more frustrated when I see a man dressed as a woman so the client is not looking for a woman to have sex with a dick, he is looking for the dick.A man who dresses up as a woman with a beard on his face gets more comments than a braid and still says he's beautiful, I'm outraged.Some transsexuals are placed in this ad as TV, not as transThis is a frustration for us transgender women. But okay, who am I?

Let's keep it civil and tone down on the name calling. Final warning before the thread gets closed.

~Ethan

Let's calm down Damon, because here have a big hard cock for you, very big and thick, most of my clients can only suck that! And they suckle like the little irish sheep wanting to the fresh milk!!! Jejjeje
    Be careful, if you keep talking like that I may ask you to marry me...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast