Thread: TS Venecie

1. Default TS Venecie

Has anyone here been with Venecie? She sounds like she has a mouthwatering XXL, would you recommend her to a relative newbie?

Reviews

Her reviews seem to suggest exactly as you stated

Would you go that big as a newbie tho

Depends if your active or passive

3. Default

I've heard from a trusted source that the rumours of her endowment are true.

Not entirely sure I'd recommend a lady with such a huge weapon to a newbie lol

I would definitely go and visit her. Even for a newbie it's best to start with the best. She's extremely beautiful and friendly. You can't go wrong. She's a star.

Reviews

Linky winky?
    Save me the bother;-)

I've met her last summar when She was in Cork.

She has a lovely personality, but. Maybe, that could go big. And I know I don't have a supermodel looks. I can give her the benefit of the doubt.
    My experience was, that I've only seen a very wide, but very short weapon down there.

We spent a nice hour together, She's a great kisser. But I didn't got why I went there.

On the other hand, She started with that, if I want "that", I should stay for and compensate for the full hour, and yet: The full hour wasn't enough for her to that one task.
    Than I saw that information later in her reviews: Someone already wrote that same experience. One of her negative reviews. And since she has a lovely chatty personality I rather not left there another negative review, giving no information not already known.
    But if you are going there for the XXL experience, She might not be the one for the task...

Met her too myself purely to see the size.

She is super , super thick (I’m guessing used the cock machine to many times I feel).

Length wise , trying to think 7 inches max
    Not 9 or 10

She is definitely crazy , crazy Thick !
    Like your forearm thick