Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: staff in hotels confronting punters?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

well now, brother carlos, for my money i think you ought to have left that funny post change in .im sure rover would have found that hilarious and no-one ,not one here ,would have found it unfunny.
    i know rulez are rulez but ,in my opinion,a mod should only step in if poster(that has their post tweaked) complains about post being changed in a bad way.
    Last edited by sexyfukka; 22-01-10 at 14:56.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    well now, brother carlos, for my money i think you ought to have left that funny post change in .im sure rover would have found that hilarious and no-one ,not one here ,would have found it unfunny.
    i know rulez are rulez but ,in my opinion,a mod should only step in if poster(that has their post tweaked) complains about post being changed in a bad way.
    I missed that, I was out lining up another punt. What was it that I would have found hilarious?
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    I found it hilarious too.......however, I've reinstated it now, with a little adjustment to solve that problem.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 22-01-10 at 17:27.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12