Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Journalist seeking anonymous interviews

  1. Default Journalist seeking anonymous interviews

    Hello there,

    I'm a journalist with a leading Irish newspaper. I'm working on a feature which looks at the rise of escort addiction in Ireland. I'd like to speak to anyone who has found that their use of escorts is interfering with their day-to-day life: work, relationships, finances, etc.

    All interviews are strictly anonymous and can be done by email. Please PM me for more details

    Ta, Katie

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbyrne View Post
    Hello there,

    I'm a journalist with a leading Irish newspaper. I'm working on a feature which looks at the rise of escort addiction in Ireland. I'd like to speak to anyone who has found that their use of escorts is interfering with their day-to-day life: work, relationships, finances, etc.

    All interviews are strictly anonymous and can be done by email. Please PM me for more details

    Ta, Katie
    100 euro for 30 mins Katie

    I'll provide the beer!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    272

    Default

    I'll tell yah anything u want to know over a chinese ---- get it ? chinese ? byrne ?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nappertandy View Post
    I'll tell yah anything u want to know over a chinese ---- get it ? chinese ? byrne ?
    I think shes irish-american

    Last edited by BrianOC; 20-01-10 at 18:58.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianOC View Post
    I think shes irish-american

    even better i fancy an all i can eat drive tru with a woman who knows how to stay on her knees

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nappertandy View Post
    even better i fancy an all i can eat drive tru with a woman who knows how to stay on her knees
    hahaha

    I doubt shes a supersize if thats what your after!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Is it a slow news day Katie. People only cover this topic when there is nothing else happening, because theya garunteed a reaction. What about Haiti or is that old news by now?
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Now, now animals at the zoo, please be nice to the visitor

    Seriously though, this lady gave us her details and asked our permission before posting and so we believe she is a genuine journalist.

    She has been honest about why she is here and what she is looking for, she is not trying to trick unwilling participants into talking to her, so be nice.

    Nobody is forcing anyone to get in touch with her, but there may be some people here who would like to.

    Pat x

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Is it a slow news day Katie. People only cover this topic when there is nothing else happening, because theya garunteed a reaction. What about Haiti or is that old news by now?
    I wonder if shes doing an article for hotpress

    cant imagine theres much interest in america for a story on irish escort addiction!

    unless of course Katie has moved to ireland

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianOC View Post
    hahaha

    I doubt shes a supersize if thats what your after!
    after ? whatever can you mean ? I just wanna have a nice high carb/low nutrition meal and say a few prayers in between bites.

    am i on the wrong site again

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •