when something is up or they think something is up,most men dont bother getting checked up.Women get checked up no probs but men?Im not talking about std as such but im talking about every bloody thing.Its a rare man that gets checked up.Im the biggest rertard of all when it comes to getting checked up.If i hurt myself i just eat nurofen and assorted goodies.If i get sick i just continue as normal and just stock up on over the counter shite.I even had a split in my wrist a good while back and didnt go to the doc until all my towels were soaked in blood. Tough? Maybe. Brave? Maybe? Retarded
yes defo 100%.And i will pay the price someday for it.I believe that there are lots of idiots ,just like me out there and they are too proud to call themselves a fuckin idiot and just go to the doc.My old fella was deadly for it.He threw his crutch away two days after his hip op.Great stuff. If he was sore he would just tough it out. Great stuff until he got cancer and then he was fucked. He tried to tough that out too.

I think men in general are retards when it comes to their health and when it comes to going for check ups.

Just a thought,
Westside.