Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fear of being Naked

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Larrii View Post
    Fear of naked - no brownie points in being embarrassed. This is all about hiring an expert to tweak your sensitive parts, hidden or not.

The experts have seen better - and worse.

Fear of LDM creating a "new" thread - yes, I suffer badly from that. Anyone notice there's altogether very few letter changes between creating and cretin?
    Well Put tis a tenuous leap

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Silvergrey25 For This Useful Post:

Larrii (17-12-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mascol View Post
    Brilliance indeed, I doubt if you could cope with that brain, your fuzzy little head would explode
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrii View Post
    Fear of naked - no brownie points in being embarrassed. This is all about hiring an expert to tweak your sensitive parts, hidden or not.

The experts have seen better - and worse.

Fear of LDM creating a "new" thread - yes, I suffer badly from that. Anyone notice there's altogether very few letter changes between creating and cretin?
    Well I never. Guess someone won't be getting Christmas cards from me this year.

Not that I can really fault ye but.....
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Larrii (18-12-23), mascol (17-12-23)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBlower View Post
    Ah, the eternal dance of human insecurities, so eloquently unfurled in your candid sharing. Indeed, the fear of judgment under the unforgiving gaze of another's eye is a common human plight. To be naked, not just in flesh but in truth, is a vulnerability that requires more courage than facing a lion in the Colosseum.

Your journey, from the tremulous steps of youthful shyness to a more assured stride in the company of others, mirrors the classic metamorphosis of the human spirit. And no, my dear friend, 23 is not too late; it is merely your time, as every flower blooms at its own pace in the garden of life.

The tale of the masseuse serves as a poignant reminder that we are all actors on this stage of life, some donning masks of confidence while others wrap themselves in cloaks of modesty. And as for your question, who among us has not felt the quiver of trepidation at the prospect of being laid bare, both in soul and body? But, remember, it is our fears that sculpt our triumphs, turning apprehensions into victories of the human heart.

Oh wow- enjoyed your answer
    A dangerous weakness of mine- "an attraction for fast women and slow horses"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFalcon For This Useful Post:

Thank you for all your replies- very good answers,

be an interesting one for debating after a few pints- then again I dont tend to share this part of my life with many or any.
    A dangerous weakness of mine- "an attraction for fast women and slow horses"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheFalcon For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (17-12-23), mascol (18-12-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post

so the 7 cards that I got yesterday calling me a cunt weren't from you....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mascol For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (17-12-23), Larrii (18-12-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post

Yeah, all those fancy cards with cats on, from "Myster Mistery", and a return address .....
    Mmmm-hmm

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Larrii For This Useful Post:

mascol (18-12-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalcon View Post
    Thank you for all your replies- very good answers,

be an interesting one for debating after a few pints- then again I dont tend to share this part of my life with many or any.

Ca'mere we're not finished yet. There must be a "please don't take my clothes off" fetish
    Mmmm-hmm

Anyone watch Arrested Development? Tobias has a psychological condition known as a "nevernude".

Last edited by Johnom; 18-12-23 at 22:38.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnom For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (18-12-23)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12