Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auto fellatio - I would if I could but I can't!!??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nappertandy View Post
    same here. I tried combining it with my other passion - shallow water snorkeling - three things happened 1 light headed 2 farted and scared away the fish for miles around 3 hurt my back and still in same position as in my holiday snaps - lesson learned

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/DSC_0113.jpg
    your supposed to have an empty stomach when trying to suck your dick thats why we fart when leaning over thats what i read........

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    your supposed to have an empty stomach when trying to suck your dick thats why we fart when leaning over thats what i read........
    wow u really have done ur homework on this - top of the class and try and watch where ure going

thanx for telling me at dinner time by the way now i'll be like a flippin jazz band

3. Default

I'm ok you guys .... I just feel down the stairs, I honestly didn't try it .... what a coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by WhenLoveComesToTown View Post
    I'm ok you guys .... I just feel down the stairs, I honestly didn't try it .... what a coincidence

Kermit seems to have his own plans for you looking at his mouth, try not to get a frog in ur throat

5. Default

its better a frog in the mouth than a toad in the hole .... lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12