Thread: Milk

Default Milk

I have such a dream of getting milk but havent got lucky as of yet. Do people have the same issue or have I just been in the right place at the wrong time

Reviews

Mention in when you call
    They may charge extra
    Or meet late at night , final meeting of the day, release the milk.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Brooksey86 For This Useful Post:

irishjp (17-12-23)

From my experience you need to book an hour the girls are not going to cum if you're only doing 30 mins meetings. Some girls state on there description cum is extra on there profile. Also you can just get lucky. I was with one and I let her absolutely fuck the daylights out of me and she came in my mouth. She mentioned she normally charges extra but she was so horny from the fucking she had to release. Also make sure you can take the riding which will give you a chance haha.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DavidXxxxxx For This Useful Post:

irishjp (17-12-23)

Reviews

We all need MILK for our tees & coffees!

Keep your dream alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooksey86 View Post
    Mention in when you call
    They may charge extra
    Or meet late at night , final meeting of the day, release the milk.
    perfect advice

Reviews

Frustrating, generally its either sex with someone that's trying not to cum or pay extra and it's over too quick. Did have surprise milk once though. She had just faked her finish then reached the point of no return, was good to feel her sudden urgent need.

Reviews

Make them want to deliver..... pleasure them... ask if there is anything you can do...

That could be to pay €50 or whatever but I've never paid extra for delivery and get it most of the time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fiatpunter For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (19-12-23)

11. Default

I find TV are more into cim iv got many a big load in my mouth from them but you have to realy work that cock with your mouth and keep good eye to eye and tell them you realy want that load

Reviews

I dont see tv but i do some Ts girls, if you want a big load , The trick is to visit the Ts early in the morning before anyone else gets there before you,

13. Default

Have had CIM a few times, but always made sure to ask in advance and reminded them during the session. It's as good as you think