Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
I dont think children were raped in the name of Christ Harry. Benny isnt the AntiChrist he is just an old fogey in charge, and like all the rest of them loosing his marbles. But he is only an interim Pope, there till they find some one better, apparently the Catholic Church dont believe he will last long. They should have named shamed defrocked at laid charges against those involved, but like most businesses its deny deny as much as you can, sure the Irish government do the same. Calling him a Nazi is a bit harsh, he may have been in the army but it was more to do with conscription rather than ideology.
yeah i see what you are saying what pisses me off is priests were in a position of trust and ruined many peoples lives and like you say it a business the catholic church it seems that was more important to protect than the children maybe i was a bit harsh calling him a nazi but thats the way i see him in my book most of them are evil and i do feel sorry for any genuine priests i have an uncle who was a priest he went over to africa on a mission with this school teacher any way they had an affair and Eventually he got married he got out of it and fair play to him ok we will call him an old fogey thats loosing his marbles bloody natzi........oopse sorry