Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dublin Duos?

  1. Default Dublin Duos?

    Hi all.

    I'm looking for pointers for my first Duo experience. Any advice on who is good at the moment. For instance I found Mandy & Michelle but they don't have any reviews??


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I have given this advice several times in the past but as with everybody, I haven't heeded my own advice and gone to see them; yet, anyway according to ALL reports the best Duo at the moment is Nikky and Eve

    They used to charge 350 for an hour but not sure if that still stands

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,119
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle View Post
    Hi all.

    I'm looking for pointers for my first Duo experience. Any advice on who is good at the moment. For instance I found Mandy & Michelle but they don't have any reviews??

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I have given this advice several times in the past but as with everybody, I haven't heeded my own advice and gone to see them; yet, anyway according to ALL reports the best Duo at the moment is Nikky and Eve

    They used to charge 350 for an hour but not sure if that still stands
    Well I have yet to meet Eve but I can safely say from my own experience that Nikky is well worth a visit.Judging by the reviews they are top class as a duo as well.
    The Truth is out there.

  4. Default

    Thanks for the feedback gents. Anyone know if Nikky and Eve do 30min Duos (or is that just wishful thinking!).

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle View Post
    Thanks for the feedback gents. Anyone know if Nikky and Eve do 30min Duos (or is that just wishful thinking!).
    Yes, again used to be 200 but not sure if still valid..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Having seen them a number of times, I can very strongely recommend Nikky and Eve - you won't be disappointed.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •