Thread: TV Bianca

Default TV Bianca

Has anyone been to see this Girl,she's in my area and looks amazing ,hasn't any reviews yet but I am ready and willing to take one for the team I think

Reviews

I love how your like me.
    Head rules the wallet and ignore reviews or opts out and just take 1 for the team

On the fence about this 1
    English moderate
    List favs long enough
    Rate showing usually hidden

Not ticking the usual red flags

I haven't decided what to do now as another TS has blown into town plus I've to be around citywest for work this week so opens up a lot of very good options for me 😜

4. Default

Of the TVs in the city at the moment, the one that I'd probably visit (who I haven't already) is TV Kim Mercedes. She looks superb, and despite what Antifan said about some services not on offer I'd like to check her out

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jonnahgomes View Post
    Of the TVs in the city at the moment, the one that I'd probably visit (who I haven't already) is TV Kim Mercedes. She looks superb, and despite what Antifan said about some services not on offer I'd like to check her out
    I’d read between the lines when it comes to that review
    Anitafan is god when it’s comes to the TS/TV world

That thumbs down is all I need to see to decide would I or not

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Brooksey86 For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (28-11-23)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Brooksey86 View Post
    I’d read between the lines when it comes to that review
    Anitafan is god when it’s comes to the TS/TV world

That thumbs down is all I need to see to decide would I or not
    Definitely reading between the lines. Worth PMing too. But she looks amazing and all reviews confirm she looks just as good in the flesh.

Well if we are on the subject of TVs in the city I cant stop looking at Kylie Jeys profile .
    Things just never line up for me to see her but she just looks like she would be class , something about the profile picture just yells naughty fun

Reviews

Definitely reading between the lines. Worth PMing too. But she looks amazing and all reviews confirm she looks just as good in the flesh.
    PM me if you need to know more re Kim Mercedes