Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Taylor of Manchester - recommended?

  1. Default Taylor of Manchester - recommended?

    Hi, Just looking for peoples opinions on Taylor of Manchester.
    I know she has lots of good reviews but no harm in asking anyway.
    Shes not my usual type - quite a bit older than I usually go for, but she does have quite a good rep and I'm looking for a safe bet especially after my most recent experience

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by METAL View Post
    Hi, Just looking for peoples opinions on Taylor of Manchester.
    I know she has lots of good reviews but no harm in asking anyway.
    Shes not my usual type - quite a bit older than I usually go for, but she does have quite a good rep and I'm looking for a safe bet especially after my most recent experience

    Thanks

    I can recommend her, she seems certainly a very sound lady.
    Taylor is actually the only one I consider competition

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default lol

    Quote Originally Posted by METAL View Post
    Hi, Just looking for peoples opinions on Taylor of Manchester.
    I know she has lots of good reviews but no harm in asking anyway.
    Shes not my usual type - quite a bit older than I usually go for, but she does have quite a good rep and I'm looking for a safe bet especially after my most recent experience

    Thanks

    You couldn't just call me and ask me yourself ??

    T
    xxx

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default Eeee Lass

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I can recommend her, she seems certainly a very sound lady.
    Taylor is actually the only one I consider competition
    I didn't know I was in one......I've never won anything in my life - not even a scratchcard!

    T
    xxx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I can recommend her, she seems certainly a very sound lady.
    Taylor is actually the only one I consider competition
    Wheres your review of her? I would be interested to read that one

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Wheres your review of her? I would be interested to read that one
    x2


    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default The phone goes off

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    You couldn't just call me and ask me yourself ??

    T
    xxx
    Punter - "hello taylor,just wondering if you reccommend yourself.

    Taylor - " yes i do."

    ........................
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default Lol - That wasn't what I meant

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Punter - "hello taylor,just wondering if you reccommend yourself.

    Taylor - " yes i do."

    ........................
    Westside.
    Mr Pedantic....and you know it!

    T
    xxx

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Why thank you Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    Mr Pedantic...
    beats calling me a bollox anyday,

    just checking the dictionary,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by METAL View Post
    Hi, Just looking for peoples opinions on Taylor of Manchester.
    I know she has lots of good reviews but no harm in asking anyway.
    Shes not my usual type - quite a bit older than I usually go for, but she does have quite a good rep and I'm looking for a safe bet especially after my most recent experience

    Thanks
    I would definitely recommend Taylor, as she is very down to earth and friendly.
    I didn't do a review of either of my encounters with her - not really sure why - but she defintely floated my boat.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •