It was review number 11312, from 26/07/09. I can see why you liked it:
just to say i seen Kelly about a month ago in dublin and not in belfast and not sure of the date.. i decided to write a review because the time i spent with this lady was great that i had to let other lads know that this girl excellent.it was her first visit to dublin and i had seen her ad on another website and thought to myself that i had to see them tits for myself.Kelly is well worth a visit and is very dirty minded and dont thinl much would shock her and by does she enjoy what she does.her oral skills are out of this world and she nearly had me coming and as for the sex , this girl basically fucked my brains out. i was just about able for her. we even managed to snap the bed in the hotel.Kelly does everything on her profile and more. if you are looking for an excellent time then i can highly reccomend and hour or 2with a gorgeous lady with really massive tits( they are that big) and she is young. I myself hopefully am going to book an over nighter with her in dublin next week and cant wait. she even suggested last time that i wont be getting to much sleep if i do stay all night.