Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punting in Madrid

Default Punting in Madrid

Travelling to Madrid in a couple of weeks, any recommendations on the scene there or websites - pm me if you have any recommendations

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paulieirl View Post
    Travelling to Madrid in a couple of weeks, any recommendations on the scene there or websites - pm me if you have any recommendations
    Warner Park.... Google it!!!

packed full of great rides.
    Last edited by Clubcard; 21-11-23 at 12:30.

ROFL 🤣 De De De That’s all Folks!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to paulieirl For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (21-11-23)

5. Default

I sent you a pm. Enjoy that lovely city and lovely girls!!
    Passionate Sandra

Interested in Madrid also, anywhere warmer than here, punting is legal in Spain I think? any info appreciated.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by piehunter View Post
    Interested in Madrid also, anywhere warmer than here, punting is legal in Spain I think? any info appreciated.
    I think the law has changed in last couple of years in Spain. Clients can now be prosecuted I believe.
    I'm not sure on this so you should do some research on it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

piehunter (30-11-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by piehunter View Post
    Also, in winter, Madrid is not that much warmer than Ireland, despite what people think.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FredBiscuits For This Useful Post:

piehunter (30-11-23)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney2808 View Post
    I think the law has changed in last couple of years in Spain. Clients can now be prosecuted I believe.
    I'm not sure on this so you should do some research on it.
    Incorrect. The Sanchez government had proposed bringing in a Nordic style law but it has not happened, and I think the new government will have other priorities. So you're safe. You can look up the Wikipedia page on prostitution in Spain for full details but essentially it's not illegal but neither is it regulated. If the Madrid scene is as good as Barcelona, you'll have a great time there. However it will likely be wet and cold.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigthiefmasterpiece For This Useful Post:

piehunter (30-11-23), Rooney2808 (01-12-23)

Quote Originally Posted by bigthiefmasterpiece View Post
    Incorrect. The Sanchez government had proposed bringing in a Nordic style law but it has not happened, and I think the new government will have other priorities. So you're safe. You can look up the Wikipedia page on prostitution in Spain for full details but essentially it's not illegal but neither is it regulated. If the Madrid scene is as good as Barcelona, you'll have a great time there. However it will likely be wet and cold.
    If Barcelona is that good I may go there so, not really going there for the sun but it's bound to be a bit better than here you'd think.

14. Default

Happy to give Barcelona recommendations. Send me a DM if you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast