Thread: Tenerife ?

Reviews

Default Tenerife ?

Hi . Any update on massage in Tenerife would be appreciated .

Thanks

Pm sent to you there

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sportsguy2016 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (21-12-23)

Reviews

Have any of you had the pleasure of a massage in essence massage . She has a table with a glory hole . She only uses the glory hole for easy massage access BUT when your tackle drops through that hole the Irish flag rises to full mast in Tenerife. She has an incredible touch . She is the epitome of customer care . You never feel like you were just another punter . When offered a tip she replied that prices for services are pitched at the highest level the customer will stomach , so the idea of expecting a tip on top of that is crazy . Before I found her I had given silly money to Chinese massage for terrible service . I had been warned off the chinese places on other forums but needs must

I'm heading over to Playa De Las Americas in a few weeks. I see plenty of Massage places advertising but haven't seen anywhere for a full service. Has anyone any advice?

Reviews

From the Barcelona thread, but I assume the same applies here:
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    That is true you no longer see adverts for prostitution in Spain - However the same places are still advertising but just for massage services - they still provide what they provided before the new laws.