Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Completely Garfunkled !

Reviews

And a good point you make, Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i think that this man is a good man.He is honest and straight forward and i always admire honesty as a trait in a person regardless of their political background or religous background.I took alot of guts to do that interview and also it shows his commitment to peace in the north.

The ppl of the north both catholic and prodestant deserve peace and prosperity after all these years and Peter Robinson is a good man to lead the goverment.

Westside.
    But the interview was only a chance for the Robinsons to garner some sympathy before the Spotlight show revealed all including the corruption.
    Also looking at the Spotlight program his demeanour in the interview some 8 months after he found out is in stark contrast to his jocular performance in Stormont some 10 hours after he discovered his wifes affair and her attempted suicide.
    Sorry but I think you were taken in by a great acting performance.

Default are u fucking mad

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i think that this man is a good man.He is honest and straight forward and i always admire honesty as a trait in a person regardless of their political background or religous background.I took alot of guts to do that interview and also it shows his commitment to peace in the north.

The ppl of the north both catholic and prodestant deserve peace and prosperity after all these years and Peter Robinson is a good man to lead the goverment.

Westside.
    that poor man ....i have no pity for him.....his a catholic..hater..he hates every thing about our irish way of life.....fuck him the prick

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    that poor man ....i have no pity for him.....his a catholic..hater..he hates every thing about our irish way of life.....fuck him the prick
    well if you're a catholic you are a christian - and if you're a christian I'm sure you will forgive him ????

The Irish way of life ? Political corruption, Banking Fraud, Facist/Paedophile clergy.

Fuck the so called Irish way of life.

Default sad

a typical irish responce alec....always cut down your own and were ur from......you see alec...thats wat i love about being irish

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Cefer View Post
    But the interview was only a chance for the Robinsons to garner some sympathy before the Spotlight show revealed all including the corruption.
    Also looking at the Spotlight program his demeanour in the interview some 8 months after he found out is in stark contrast to his jocular performance in Stormont some 10 hours after he discovered his wifes affair and her attempted suicide.
    Sorry but I think you were taken in by a great acting performance.
    Must have attended the same drama school as Bertie.

Though Ronald Reagan was the best actor/politician.....he just kept fluffing his lines:

YouTube - UFO: Ronald Reagan's speech about UFO Alien at UN

That was billed as a Western.

Default sweeping under the carpet

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    a typical irish responce alec....always cut down your own and were ur from......you see alec...thats wat i love about being irish
    so if I follow the logic of your argument the Political corruption, Banking Fraud, Facist/Paedophile clergy endemic in this nation should be ignored ?

Its 'My country right or WRONG' ???? is it ?

Whats that old saying about patriotism ?

Iris Robinson is an absolute fucking ride.

I FUCKIN WOULD ASWELL!!!!

I'm in my mid 20's (and i've fucked lots of girls in their 30's and 40's and some in their 50's) but i would certainly slip that woman a good length. Great body for her age. That young lad that was banging her milf pussy is lucky bastard!!

Lets do a vote and see who else would like to fuck Mrs. Robinson.
    Would You?

Default Shiver me Timbers !

Quote Originally Posted by goldmember View Post
    Iris Robinson is an absolute fucking ride.

I FUCKIN WOULD ASWELL!!!!

I'm in my mid 20's (and i've fucked lots of girls in their 30's and 40's and some in their 50's) but i would certainly slip that woman a good length. Great body for her age. That young lad that was banging her milf pussy is lucky bastard!!

Lets do a vote and see who else would like to fuck Mrs. Robinson.
    Would You?
    -----------------------------------------
    Yaarrr ,get real shipmate, I`de rather roger Roger the Cabin Boy , (actually I am)
    than the Presby Prossie

Reviews

Default Ahoy Cap'n Pugwash!

Contrary to popular myth there was in fact no Roger the Cabin Boy or Seaman Staines for that matter...

There was a Master Mates however (which could be construed as slightly rude)

But Cap'n Pugwash was a salty old seadog and took his pleasures where ever he found em no doubt!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12