Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who 2 see

Default Who 2 see

Hi everyone, could I ask for help. I'm off all next week from work. So I've decided 2 treat myself, I'm based in Limerick, I've never travelled outside Limerick for a meet,but I'm definitely going for a trip. Who would ye recommend

Reviews

You really need to narrow this down before anyone can help and looking at your reviews shows a wide variety so no help there

3. The Following User Says Thank You to oldfool For This Useful Post:

64west (05-11-23)

Very true, who do people think is the best at the moment, I'm willing 2 travel,any help would be appreciated

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishtom View Post
    Very true, who do people think is the best at the moment, I'm willing 2 travel,any help would be appreciated
    You need to answer the question: Best at what?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oldfool View Post
    You really need to narrow this down before anyone can help and looking at your reviews shows a wide variety so no help there
    well his last 2 reviews are TS so i'd imagine he's looking for that.

Go up to Dublin city centre for a couple of days dude.

All im asking is who do ye guys think is the best TS at the moment in Ireland, I've a few days off and I love 2 spent it touring Ireland for a few days

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irishtom View Post
    All im asking is who do ye guys think is the best TS at the moment in Ireland, I've a few days off and I love 2 spent it touring Ireland for a few days
    For this type of questions it's better if you just pick two or three of girls in specific location that catch your eye, and then ask here for which of x,y,z do folk recommend.

Well I met TS Charlotte last week and she was amazing. TS Bruna is another favourite of mine that I've met a few times and Lara Cristinny is very good too. First two based in Dublin and Lara visits regularly. Can't go wrong with any of them

Thanks very much

I just saw TV angel,omg very very beautiful, very nice,I highly recommend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast