Thread: Nice Suprise

Default Nice Suprise

Went for a massage last night in D3. Had some chat on WhatsApp in advance and all agreed. Covered oral was part of the service. So having lovely massage and turned over. This lady has massive knockers so played with them and did some nice titty wanking. Proceeded to put rubber on for a bit of fun, I'm not a rubber fan and said it to her. Said there is never any sensation and it doesn't work. She looked at me and said ill make it work, she moved back, straddled me and started to ride me, sweaty, french kissing session ensued, numerous positions. I think she fancied me and just went for it. The most natural feeling session I've had in a while. Just thought I'd share something a little different.

Sounds amazing. I'm guessing your going to receive hundreds of messages asking which place. Would you mind sharing?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Maguire View Post
    Went for a massage last night in D3. Had some chat on WhatsApp in advance and all agreed. Covered oral was part of the service. So having lovely massage and turned over. This lady has massive knockers so played with them and did some nice titty wanking. Proceeded to put rubber on for a bit of fun, I'm not a rubber fan and said it to her. Said there is never any sensation and it doesn't work. She looked at me and said ill make it work, she moved back, straddled me and started to ride me, sweaty, french kissing session ensued, numerous positions. I think she fancied me and just went for it. The most natural feeling session I've had in a while. Just thought I'd share something a little different.
    Would you mind PM?

Send me link please

Only girl offering massage in Fairview at the minute. Leaving tomorrow.