Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Rate yourself...honestly

Blog Entries
    Reviews

LOOKS: 4/10 Not bad for my age (mid-80s)

CREATIVITY: 3/10 Not bad for my age

HUMOUR: 8/10 Not bad for my age

MENTAL HEALTH: 4/10 Not bad for my age

EMPATHY: 10/10 Typical of my age

PATIENCE: 9/10 Typical of my age, ffs why get upset and do your head in?

SOCIAL SKILLS: 11/10 big hugs all the way.

MEMORY: 1/10 Are we still on boards.ie hun?

FITNESS: 5/10 Not bad at all, at all, sure the zimmer frame does all the work.
    COOKING SKILLS: Meats, carnivore diet, not bad for my age.
    Mmmm-hmm

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Larrii For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (31-10-23), FullIrish (02-11-23), IrishSarahBarra (01-11-23), mascol (31-10-23), Rooney2808 (03-11-23)

Reviews

LOOKS: 4/10... Won't be getting any modelling contracts

CREATIVITY: 7/10.. like to think I have a different way of doing things to most folk

HUMOUR: 8/10 have a dark and dry sense of humour.. love a good laugh but not a good teller of jokes

MENTAL HEALTH: 9/10 very positive except about my golf😂

EMPATHY: 0/10 absolutely none..

PATIENCE: 2/10 very little to be honest, do not suffer fools

SOCIAL SKILLS: 4/10, very poor, love my own company hence the single life and why I avail of the services of the ladies on here.

MEMORY: 9/10 top notch, if it's trivia or sports facts I'm your man

FITNESS: 3/10 over weight diabetic with high blood pressure

COOKING SKILLS: 8/10, bit of a whizz in the kitchen, love to cook for myself.. fish pie a specialty
    your not really drunk if you can lie on th floor without holding on!! - dean martin

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to villager For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (31-10-23), FullIrish (02-11-23), IrishSarahBarra (01-11-23), mascol (31-10-23), Rooney2808 (03-11-23)

Looks: 8/10 not bad and not Fiona
    Creativity/ 9/10 I always find the solution
    Humour: 8/10 depends on my mood
    Patience: 7/10 but I try to do better
    Social kills: 7/10 to be open to someone I need time
    Memory: 9/10 I have good face memory, I am in good at history
    FITNESS: 7/10 not too bad - not too good I try it to do more exercise I promise
    Cooking skills: If I have to do for someone its ok, but for myself its just waste of my time.
    Last edited by LLLLL; 31-10-23 at 14:25.
    ❤️❤️❤️ Do not miss Your best experience - Goodbye - See You in July/Limerick ‼️‼️ ❤️❤️❤️

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LLLLL For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (31-10-23), FullIrish (02-11-23), IrishSarahBarra (01-11-23), mascol (31-10-23), Rooney2808 (03-11-23), Stephanie (31-10-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

LOOKS: 9/10 The silver Fox that matures love.

CREATIVITY: 3/10 No need for it anymore, just go with whatever.

HUMOUR: 10/10 I'm the King of the pack baby.

MENTAL HEALTH: 10/10 Peace brother

EMPATHY: 2/10 I'm old school, pull your pants up boy.

PATIENCE: 9/10 , I'm in no rush to go anywhere.

SOCIAL SKILLS: 10/10, I'll have you kissing my butt in minutes.

MEMORY: 9/10 excellent, and to answer your question, it's the purple box.

FITNESS: 8/10 , for my age I'm in great shape, don't need any meds

COOKING SKILLS: 8/10, Main course master, dessert disaster.
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bruce 4play For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (31-10-23), FullIrish (02-11-23), IrishSarahBarra (01-11-23), Nononsense111 (31-10-23), Rooney2808 (03-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Interesting one from Twitter (X just f*ck Off), Ladies and gents honestly rate yourself out of 10 on the following:

here's mine anyway

LOOKS: 7/10 not Brad Pitt, not Schrek

CREATIVITY: 6/10 I'm an ideas guys, can think outside the box and am a decent problem solver

HUMOUR: 8.75/10 honestly I'm as funny as fuck, I use humor to deflect stuff though, just cause i laugh doesn't mean I'm happy

MENTAL HEALTH: 8/10 varies, happy for now but doesn't take much for the negative vibes to surface

EMPATHY: 6/10 as good as the next guy, can't deal with tears but will always offer a shoulder if someone wants to cry on it

PATIENCE: 0/10 none, zero, nada, zilch.... I want it all now if not sooner, as a boss I'm a pain in the hole

SOCIAL SKILLS: 5/10, I'm introverted which I have to overcome in my job but could happily spend the day on my own

MEMORY: 9/10 excellent, forget very little and could carry a grudge to the grave

FITNESS: 7.5/10 good as far as I know, weight is where it should be anyway

COOKING SKILLS: 5/10, I'll not starve but its generally heating up, I'm a micro wave whizz but could bang out a Sunday dinner if my life depended on it
    LOOKS: I think rating your own looks is very difficult, like if you go low, people will assume you want confidence building or if you go high you're just arrogant.
    3/10. Fat bald fucker.

CREATIVITY: 9/10.

HUMOUR: I'd say a solid 7/10. However most find my humour very dark. Feck em.

MENTAL HEALTH: 9/10. Depends on which personality you meet.

EMPATHY: 10/10. Probably to a fault, I tend to empathise overly with others plights.

PATIENCE: 5/10. This is also ultra dependent on the situation or promises involved, I can be overly patient but at times become very impatient and less understanding.

SOCIAL SKILLS: 1/10. But being real, it's not cause I can't speak or enjoy occasions, it's mostly just a lack of interest.

MEMORY: 10/10. This is a fault but I just remember everything.

FITNESS: 3/10. Crazy, keep "forgetting" to go the gym and that kebabs aren't healthy.

COOKING SKILLS: 9/10. My biggest hobby is studying culinary from around the world.

All in all. I attempted to be truthful, but with something like this I lts easy to have a different opinion from someone else.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marmitecuff For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (31-10-23), FullIrish (02-11-23), IAmLIAm (31-10-23), IrishSarahBarra (01-11-23), koopa98 (01-11-23), mascol (31-10-23), reflex (31-10-23), Rooney2808 (03-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    LOOKS: Between 3 and 8, depending on whether I make an effort or not, normally I don't.

CREATIVITY: minus 5, the creative genes skipped a generation, I am however an excellent fixer and problem solver.

HUMOUR: Not really on the scale. I enjoy a good laugh, but people laugh at me, not with me.

MENTAL HEALTH: one of my personalities is sane. I try to keep that one on the outside. Inside, I'm a complete mess.

EMPATHY: Not good. I do genuinely feel for people, and if there's anything I can do to help out, I will, but don't cry on my shoulder, I've been known to get horney and make an idiot of myself

PATIENCE: 0/10 I haven't time for this.

SOCIAL SKILLS: Poor. In the past, I drank and was the live and soul of the party. But these days, everyone has a camera and I've seen a few videos. I try to stay sober nowadays.

MEMORY: What was the question?
    I always amazed at how others can remember who said what and when. Generally I can remember the important bits, but not who said what.

FITNESS: 7/10. Good for my age, everything still works. Probably fitter for my age than at any time in my past.

COOKING SKILLS: 7/10 Pretty good at this. Nothing fancy but I like to keep things interesting in a low salt, low fat diet.
    I'll watch a few cookery programs, then improvise with whatever ingredients I've got.
    If the oven is on, I hate to waste that excess heat, usually cook a few dinners at once and freeze stuff for later. I bake bread and cake occasionally, never follow a recipe or weigh and measure ingredients, bake until it smells just right. Most times it's edible.
    JC, how did you make it onto my bucket list.
    Well, this changes nothing. Don’t cry on shoulder unless horny, video nothing, come hungry and bring a puzzle. Got it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (02-11-23), FullIrish (02-11-23)

Reviews

LOOKS: 8/10 If I was a bit taller and had thicker hair I'd be a 10. 100% not biased either

CREATIVITY: 6/10 Depends on the task. I'm a 10 creativity for sports and physical things, but 4 for mental tasks

HUMOUR: 8/10 Putting a smile on an someones face is one of my favorite things

MENTAL HEALTH: 6/10 Work is incredibly stressful and anxious inducing and I do too much of it, hopefully that'll change in time. Smoking J's doesn't help with this either

EMPATHY: 8/10 I've gone through quite a bit of tragedy in my life, it's given me great perspective of things and made me a much more empathic and compassionate person than I was as a youngfella

PATIENCE: 8/10 Occasionally too patient, I can struggle somtimes to advocate for myself so I'd rather this was lower, being too patient can set you back in my opinion, it's somthing I'm working on (perhaps I'm mixing patience with apathy, it's a fine line)

SOCIAL SKILLS: 8/10 Very extroverted, love making conversation and love being around people generally. It wears me out occasionally so I do make sure to get alone time too and have my diffrent ways of escaping the world

MEMORY: 6/10 Crap memory, I have tricks and lists to help me remember everything, I'd be useless without my lists

FITNESS: 9/10 I'd be a 10 if I gave up smoking J's. I can run far, lift heavy and play 2 sports at a reasonably high level, been training regularly for over 20 years now

COOKING SKILLS: 6/10 Keen home cook, I've been making 4-6 meals a week from scratch for the last 5 years or so. But there are levels to cooking and I'm far away from where I want to be

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FullIrish For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (02-11-23), Marmitecuff (02-11-23), Nononsense111 (02-11-23), Rooney2808 (03-11-23)

Reviews

LOOKS : 6/10 Fairly average looking I'd say but this is fine as I'm at a stage that I'm quite content with how I look, would have bothered me a bit when I was younger.

CREATIVITY : 2/10 I am not very creative at all!

HUMOUR : 7/10 Think I'm quite funny and think other people think this also........I hope!

MENTAL HEALTH : 7/10 Usually pretty good but it's something I need to keep an eye on and be aware of. I try to work at it and go to counselling.

EMPATHY : 8/10 Think I'm quite empathetic. Good at seeing things from other peoples perspective.

PATIENCE : 7/10 This varies. At times I am very patient but in other situations I'm a 0.

SOCIAL SKILLS : 8/10 Although I'm quite quiet I think I have good social skills. I love been out amongst people and have no issues meeting and chatting with new people.

MEMORY : 4/10 Wouldn't be great. I blame my younger self for all the drinking sessions!

FTNESS : 8/10 I'm quite fit. Go to the gym a few times a week. Always room to improve but I've a pretty good level of fitness I'd say.

COOKING SKILLS : 6/10 Nothing spectacular but I'll never go hungry.

Thanks Tommy, this is a great thread.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (03-11-23), FullIrish (10-11-23)

Reviews

LOOKS: 10/10 Tom Cruise is jealous!

HUMOUR: 10/10.

MENTAL HEALTH: 10/10.

EMPATHY: 10/10.

PATIENCE: 10/10. More patience than Job himself.

SOCIAL SKILLS: 10/10.

MEMORY: 10/10. Never forget anything. [Never forgive either]

FITNESS: 10/10.

COOKING SKILLS: 10/10. Books a specialty.

HUMOUR: 10/10.

CREATIVITY: 10/10. Vivid imagination unhindered by reality.

MENTAL HEALTH: 0/10. Poor grip of reality, especially about my own strengths, weaknesses and shortcomings.

HONESTY: 0/10 Pathological and habitual liar, especially when answering questions like these.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (10-11-23), Lighthearted2022 (03-11-23), Rooney2808 (03-11-23)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678