Thread: In all/outcall Westmeath recommendations

1. Default In all/outcall Westmeath recommendations

Hi everyone new to the site & Ireland. I’m over for work and looking for an incall/outcall sess for an hour or two between 24th-26th one evening. Welcome any recommendations you may have. First time punting on this site.

Finding it a little difficult to pick based on the reviews here so welcome any tips from the more experienced members.

Won't go wrong with nicole

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokk For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (24-10-23)

4. Default

Thanks Jokk will look her up!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jokk View Post
    Won't go wrong with nicole
    I second that

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmagpie View Post
    Hi everyone new to the site & Ireland. I’m over for work and looking for an incall/outcall sess for an hour or two between 24th-26th one evening. Welcome any recommendations you may have. First time punting on this site.

Finding it a little difficult to pick based on the reviews here so welcome any tips from the more experienced members.
    Ramon in athlone at the moment. Beautiful lady with absolutely superb tits. Very reasonable fees. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmagpie View Post

Nicole absolutely!
    Sofie a young lady with a beautiful young body. Lots of fun. Only new to the scene too.

Reviews